We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exciting this game is definately a must buy for me now that it is confirmed to be open road. I haven't played a decent open world racing game since MCLA. Which reminds me this could be set in California. It's got deserts, cities, and the Pacific Coast Highway is a great bit of road.

Speaking of which, have you ever been on Highway 1? :D

Never drove on it personally but I've been down it when I lived out east. Nice bit of road as well. But a great road I thought of is Highway 78 going from the desert all the way to Oceanside near San Diego. A great bit of road all the way through the mountains.

• 2 weeks later...

GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !! GIVE ME NOW !!

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

the game will maintain the physics from Forza 4, but optimized for off-road as there will be 65 types of terrain ranging from mud and gravel to grass and asphalt. It’s an open-world racer with dynamic day and night cycles

The game will also contain gas stations, paint shops, car dealerships and players can race various vehicles in the game, including a plane.

Who could want more i mean this sounds like a dream game to me i cant freaking wait !! A plane :hmmm: :mhmm:

The first screenshot you posted, '7 , Colorado 4' on the sign, so is this going to be in Colorado & Utah? They do border so would make sense! Utah for the deserts, Colorado for the forest and stuff! Or does Colorado have some deserts and my view of the state consists of South Park and The Pikes Peak hillclimb? xD

was my reaction on reading the link and seeing them pictures!