We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

Stumbled across this video called Forza horizon maybe a new Forza game or one of the two big announcements Flo mentioned one big thing i can see here is Porsche has turn 10 got the licence what do you guys think?

InsideSimRacing Pre-E3 Demonstration

E3 Gameplay shorts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jpa2seM4WA

SpikeTV Exclusive 5min Demo

E3 2012 Trailer

Dated for Fall 2012

Video from MotogamesTV

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a rumour floating around of an open world Forza being developed and the questionnaire from 2009 or 2010 also had mention of another game that was a branch off the Forza series so this could indeed be it. Maybe Microsoft are sensible in seeing that there is a massive demand for an open world freeroam racer and driving game and personally I'm all for it as TDU2 has shown that Atari need a competitor to kick them up the arse and get things done right!

Maybe Forza Horizon is a teaser before the release of the actual title Forza World? Remember the rumoured title supposed to be in development by a recently setup UK studio. :) Will be watching this one for sure.

Forza Motorsport World

Certainly will be something to watch, Turn 10 might capitalize on Atari's mistake.

Yeah TDU2 was my first thought especially with all that partying and what not hopefully it will not be as disastrous as TDU2

I don't mean to defend Turn 10 or Playground Games here, but neither of them make bad games. That doesn't mean it won't be bad, but it gives you hope.

This is interesting...

Registrant:

Domain Administrator

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond WA 98052

US

domain.php?action=show_email&email=whois_email_1_1330822457 +1.4258828080 Fax: +1.4259367329

Domain Name: forzamotorsporthorizon.net

Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com

Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com

Registrar Homepage: MarkMonitor | Brand Protection, Domain Management, Anti Piracy, Anti Fraud

Administrative Contact:

Domain Administrator

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond WA 98052

US

domain.php?action=show_email&email=whois_email_2_1330822457 +1.4258828080 Fax: +1.4259367329

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:

MSN Hostmaster

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond WA 98052

US

domain.php?action=show_email&email=whois_email_3_1330822457 +1.4258828080 Fax: +1.4259367329

Created on..............: 2012-03-01.

Expires on..............: 2013-03-01.

Record last updated on..: 2012-03-01.

Domain servers in listed order:

ns2.msft.net

ns3.msft.net

ns1.msft.net

ns5.msft.net

ns4.msft.net

I want it for PC. PC, do you hear me?! :panic:
Yep that is doubtful unless MS feel like branching out the Forza series to PC also which wouldn't be a bad thing to be fair. Also even though it may be 360 only it is still a competitor to the TDU series as I believe the 360 is the better selling format for the game(s) so they would need to step up in order to keep people buying it on the 360 which in turn benefits the other formats and of course is good for us the players.

However being Atari it's hard to know if they would even fathom this and would instead continue to go the route of less driving MORE crap!