We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its sold outside Japan, it can't be JDM.

Lets remember that term coined in the states to help them understand why they don't get certain cars... the fact that the rest of the world does is irrelevant it seems.

But JDM cars are often sold outside of Japan! :p

(Just trying to make things harder on you, I get what you mean Timmy)

A JDM is a 'Japanese Domestic Market', meaning a car that was bought and sold in Japan! So is set up for Japanese road's, safety features, speed restoration.

So any car that was made for Japan's market is a 'JDM', meaning you get JDM TVR's, MG's and even Rovers! They were Built in the UK, but set up for Japan.

it's not just models of cars that were never released over here.

Also just to say that the Wakaba symbol is't a logo for a 'JDM' car as it seems be be misinterpreted as, it means you've only been on the road for less than 2 months! :cheeky:

Just though i'd add that in too! :D

---

I dont think we'll hear anything new on FH for a little bit, now that E3 has been.

Guest MrLolololXD
Wakaba symbol[/url] is't a logo for a 'JDM' car as it seems be be misinterpreted as, it means you've only been on the road for less than 2 months! :cheeky:

Just though i'd add that in too! :D

:btup

150px-Wakaba_mark.svg.png

The shoshinsha symbol is required by law to be stuck on the front and rear windows of all drivers for the first 12 months from the time they receive their standard vehicle licence.

Also, whereas many people associate the koreisha mark with skilled drifters, it's actually for elderly drivers, it must be displayed on the front and rear windows if you're over 75

170px-Kourei_mark.svg.png

Both of those symbols basically serve to show the general public that the driver isn't very skilled. So people who put those on their cars are actually telling anybody that knows about them and what they mean, that they're a bad driver lol

Anyone else wondering why the Ford DeLuxe was added to FM4? Obvious F:H barnfind is obvious? :hmmm:

I was just thinking that myself earlier! Same for the The Cadillac Eldorado?

I've got a feeling the classic British cars added in the last 2 packs will be in the game two(MGA and Triumph Spitfire), not the most obvious choice for track racing. hopefully there not barn finds but just classic cars.

:btup

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_93mIn1AwTnM/S_T51E3lY0I/AAAAAAAAB8o/3gujxGJYi2A/s400/150px-Wakaba_mark.svg.png

The shoshinsha symbol is required by law to be stuck on the front and rear windows of all drivers for the first 12 months from the time they receive their standard vehicle licence.

Also, whereas many people associate the koreisha mark with skilled drifters, it's actually for elderly drivers, it must be displayed on the front and rear windows if you're over 75

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c9/Kourei_mark.svg/170px-Kourei_mark.svg.png

Both of those symbols basically serve to show the general public that the driver isn't very skilled. So people who put those on their cars are actually telling anybody that knows about them and what they mean, that they're a bad driver lol

Why don't they just use this then? :confused:

l_plate.png

We should maybe set up a 'International posting of New/unskilled Driver logos' in the cars section? :cheeky:

Wounder how many barnfinds there will be? I cant see them being the popular classics(Mustang, camaro, etc) but will be fun to see! Maybe an original Willys Jeep would be intresting!

Also could someone send the link/source of the barn finding?