We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 8 players is a bit 'last year', but I think those 2 guys missed the point of the openworld, comparing it to an FPS. Idiots.

Everytime we are in TDU with friends we're always real close to each other... and then it doesn't matter how big the world is or who's on the otherside. Whats important is where you are and what you're doing.

Its quite clear they've only ever played track based races (iirc they didn't mention TDU or even compare to it), so they're opinion of the physics and modelling/graphics is quite good. However their take on every other aspect of it is irrelevant to me as there was no background knowledge of similar games.

They also seemed to let their disappointment in E3 spill over, and could hardly seem to be bothered with FH.

:)

8 players isn't as bad as SRT make out (guess they haven't played TDU1 much), but it would've been nicer to have 12 or 16. If we setup an XBL party and then play we should be fine. Of course me being in a different timezone to all of you means I probably won't get to cruise with y'all that often anyway :)

They just have to make sure photomode works a lot quicker, and preferably can export to USB rather than wait forever to upload.

8 players isn't as bad as srt make out (guess they haven't played tdu1 much), but it would've been nicer to have 12 or 16. If we setup an xbl party and then play we should be fine. Of course me being in a different timezone to all of you means i probably won't get to cruise with y'all that often anyway :)

they just have to make sure photomode works a lot quicker, and preferably can export to usb rather than wait forever to upload.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest MrLolololXD

Has anybody else pre-ordered this yet? There better be some kind of bonus for me pre-ordering it as early as I did

That video looks awesome Diablo. I just hope I can turn off all the text that keeps coming up on the screen, SPEED, OVERTAKE, SKETCHY OVERTAKE, SPEEDTRAP! That would start to annoy me after a while...

Guest MrLolololXD

Too late :eek: But I won't hesitate to cancel my order with EB if somewhere else does offer a better bonus

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FREE STUFF

Guest MrLolololXD

._.

Well I haven't put down the full ammount yet. The price does seem pretty cheap compared to what I paid for FM4 though, that was $115 for the Collector's Edition. So maybe they will announce some special version later on, hopefully I'll still get it for $98 though if they do though :)