We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. But after you started doing online there is no more motivation for doing festival races... Atleast, that's my experience.

Yep, was the same for me. Managed to finish them though as I didn't have many left.

Anybody going online later tonight?

Yes. But after you started doing online there is no more motivation for doing festival races... Atleast, that's my experience.

What I did in TDU was do as many of the single player challenges as I could before actively playing online, will probably do something similar for this game.

Can't say I fully agree with that, maybe I just play the game differently to most people but I prefer to get all the current races and challenges out of the way before progressing to the next level/wristband so the game is lasting me well both offline and offline. Only just picked up the orange wristband for example after completing the next stage of the street races after everything else. Also good to mix up your play time with some Outpost PR Stunts as they can be quite challenging at times.

Online would be even better though if you could take pics online and save Replays.

The PR stunts are easy. I had 28 of them on the first try. :p

What bugged me this evening, we were trolling with some friends on the "dragstrip" with R1 cars. Our cars stopped accelerating at 431km/h and only the Veyron SS went faster. Seems like Bugatti bribed T10/PG again :p

You've done way better out of the MP rewards than I have. Best car I got is the Maserati Enzo... and about 5 crappy T16s ;)

The rest I only got some pocket change.

I've got to admit I have been well lucky with them. Off the top of my head I have had; Koenigsegg CCXR Edition, Maserati GranTurismo, McLaren MP4-12C, Chevrolet Camaro SS, Maserati MC-12 Race, Aston Martin One-77, Ferrari 599XX and 2 or 3 more I think.

@Timbud: That was good fun on Infected with you mate, I always like picking slower cars as usually people can't handle the high bhp monsters and skite right by you.