We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it certainly isn't this :lol:

Ah lol... were you thinking I actually visit the articles page ever!

So far I'm quite enjoying the update. The 'new' challenges are a breath of nearly fresh air.

Can't say how long I'll play it again for though, as its nothing really special.

The new challenges give you something to do in the game which will increase it's playability so that's a good thing. Not sure there's any multiplayer additions, haven't really looked yet but it is a step in the right direction and is the way it should be done. As after all if people are playing your game they are more likely to buy the content you put out for it.

Now all we need is a free map expansion and we're golden!

IF they did that, I'll be called Horizon 2. And I'll only be a little big bigger...just a different location.

That way they can add a few cars, take some away, and say it's a all new game and charge you full price for it.

Sorry, I like the Forza games but that's just how they do stuff.

Also I Forza never has something make makes me want to go back to it for a while. No real objective or challenge to keep me going. TDU did as I wanted to explore all the roads and such, also when I diddent have access to a car I could take a drive. Likewise GT5,DiRT, NFS all have an objective and I go back to them often and play it for longer than a day.

Well I've done all I want to do for now and its pretty good for a free addon... I really didn't think I'd enjoy playing horizon again before this came out.

The challenges are a nice idea, however there's not much variation, so I found it becoming a bit of a chore after a while.

They do force you to buy and try cars you wouldn't normally though.

PS. hit me up if anyone wants to do any of the free roam coop challenges. they're quite fun and its next to impossible finding anyone online thats doing them now.

:)

There isn't much variation you're right but then you have to give it to them for having challenges for every car. And a free expansion too to boot! I feel this may have been better in the initial game as it would have been a nice thing to do after completing the original campaign and the ability to add new medals with the DLC would have been a nice draw imo.

Did get me back to playing the game now and again though. :)

• 5 years later...

Some articles are praising MS for their free update to Forza Horizon 1 on the Xbox One X (backwards compatible) to make it 4K and considerably prettier. Has anyone tried this? Did your progress and DLC migrate from your old X360 console ok?