We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PotW 17 Entry

Prophecy

Hey guys, sorry its delayed again but hey- at least were back to entries starting at the start of the week :lol:

Flo actually won last week, and in second was Hassan, but due to the tie last week, 3rd place was the one to choose the theme.

This weeks theme was chosen by PolizeiYT, and it is 'Lamborghini Miura P400 at Rally di Positano'.

So uh... There you have it. No photoshopping, must be your own photo.

If the same person wins a second time in a row, the person that picks the next theme will be the runner up.

In the case of a tie, the runner up picks the winner (the 2 tied entrants are both considered first place, therefore, the runner up is the person with the next highest amount of votes).

Entries close on Thursday the 8th of March, at approx 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. Voting will commence shortly thereafter, and will be open for approx 72 hours.

Guest MrLolololXD

'Lamborghini's' at Rally di Positano would be better imo, more variety, but I'll still give it a shot. I have about 3-4 Miura's I picked up for peanuts off the auction house lol

I quite like it. Pleasing flo is impossible because he thinks every good looking car is ugly, so don't feel bad.

:agreed: I can Whine about everything or I can Spam about everything, don't worry, I will enter :cheeky:

Guest MrLolololXD

Well, I suppose you could. There was no rule stating which one it had to be :lol:

But that new concept one is ugly imo, old one ftw!

HM. Better check whether Polizei specified which model, I mean... If he didnt, I guess I cant disqualify the new one, but he obviously meant the original one either way.

edit: he did specify Miura P400. I'll fix the rules. So yes, flo, you wouldnt be allowed to enter the concept :P

HM. Better check whether Polizei specified which model, I mean... If he didnt, I guess I cant disqualify the new one, but he obviously meant the original one either way.

He Obviously did, but while being bored I decided to find a black hole in the rules :cheeky:

He could have meant the new miura, who knows? :lol:

/badjoke