We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

March King of the Track

Flo

This months King of the Track Features Juan Pablo, an Real racer, this month might be the first KOTT challenge.

We are going to drive an Chevrolet Corvette around Indianapolis GP.

Off course, we are going to have to beat a (I asume a respectable time) will update here with his times.

Our reward unicorn this month is: Murcielago LP640

Compelete articel:

6817677320_ed4157962f_b.jpg

Guest MrLolololXD
Sometime this week I think

Goodie, I can't wait. Can't wait to get my hands on an LP640 either :p

And yes, I do hope it's a bit more of a challenge aswell

Rampage jackson was a bit lame, but I was happy with the standard of the first KoT.

The community rivals are just stupid right now though imo.. just catered for the elitist die hards that do nothing but play and fap fm4.

Rampage jackson was a bit lame, but I was happy with the standard of the first KoT.

The community rivals are just stupid right now though imo.. just catered for the elitist die hards that do nothing but play and fap fm4.

You mean people like me? :evil:

how do i do this anyway where do i go and what happens

You go to race now, Rivals mode, comunity monthly, and then you go to somewhere, but, his time isn't posted yet, so there's no need to do this now.

You mean people like me? :evil:

Wait, so are you saying you're one of those egotists that does nothing but shout how they're better than everyone else... and then spends the rest of the time combing the leaderboards accusing everyone with a faster time, of cheating?

Because thats not what I said!

Oh and what does the :evil: smiley actually mean?

The event opened, with a 1:32:574 DIRTY.

Them muppets, this should be easy :rofl2:

@Camel, try posting here, it might take a while, but, In the end you might still get them..

Forzamotorsport.net Forums - Missing Your Unicorn? Post here (Detailed List)

Forzamotorsport.net Forums - post here if you HAVN'T received your unicorns yet

I would if I knew which cars I haven't been sent.

I got the xmas ones, the Joss and the Shelby 427. All of the others I received are the ones for getting to level 50 in FM3 and stuff like that.

Do you know what the reward cars were for the last KOTTs?

@camel, in january if you posted a 1:13.980 or faster clean around Atlanta raceway or something, I forgot, in an mx5 beating cjwilson, then you'd receive a Ferrari Challenge stradale, (if you had dlc you'd get a pagani huayra too, but I know you don"t have dlc)

There also was a Camaro SS gifted out to all vips from the Vip car poll on FB

In february, there was a KOTT featuring Rampage jackson, where you had to beat a dirty, slow time, you would reveive a camaro SS, but those have not been send out to anybody yet....

Guest MrLolololXD

Well I just did a clean 1:33.941 opening time, but, I know where I can pick up about another second. I got a 1:32.5 dirty, my wheel just touched the grass on the 'S' bends in the second half of the track :(

I'll have another go later :)