We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2012 Season!

Camel

Who here's looking forward to the new season that kicks off this Friday in Australia?

I certainly am and hopefully the season won't be completely dominated by 1 team like the last 3 years. Red Bull aren't looking as strong this year as they did compared to this time last year but they still look quick so who knows.

Post your thoughts here! If you have those things, this is TDUCk of course.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, it sucks that a lot of people can't watch all of the races properly. Luckily my dad has Sky sports and he lets me use Sky Go so I can still watch all the races from Uni.

At least Mclaren are looking much stronger this year.

Yea, it sucks that a lot of people can't watch all of the races properly. Luckily my dad has Sky sports and he lets me use Sky Go so I can still watch all the races from Uni.

At least Mclaren are looking much stronger this year.

I was pretty happy to find out only this week that even Sky, who are known for wanting to sponge as much money from customers as possible, aren't having adverts during the races which is :dance:. Just shows just how awful the ITV coverage was.

RÄIKKÖNENRÄIKKÖNENRÄIKKÖNENRÄIKKÖNENRÄIKKÖNEN :D

Seriously though, Räikkönen.

Should be fun having him back :D

I was pretty happy to find out only this week that even Sky, who are known for wanting to sponge as much money from customers as possible, aren't having adverts during the races which is :dance:. Just shows just how awful the ITV coverage was.

Should be fun having him back :D

There shouldn't be adverts at all for how much it costs to get Sky sports.

And Kimi will be good as long as he doesn't knock kids over in the paddock. :fp:

I'm looking forward to it! Are you going Ryan?

It'll be so epic, the F1 always bring an awesome car atmosphere around Melbourne. I'll be sure to be out and about this weekend takin' some happy snaps.

to be honest, i really want Ferrari to do well this season, and to win race 1. They're just so cool! Even if their car looks like crap this season...

to be honest, i really want Ferrari to do well this season, and to win race 1. They're just so cool! Even if their car looks like crap this season...

Funny that, I'd love to see them fail miserably...:cheeky:

I'm hoping Webber takes out the driver's championship, with Lotus taking out the constructor's. But I just get that feeling that might not happen!:cry::cheeky:

Pfft, the best I'll do is only watch the V8 Supercars on TV - I'm not even 100% sure if they are racing there - didn't see anything on the TV Guide. F1 is boring for me. It's like watching that pod-race in Star Ware Episode 1 but without all the explosions :lol:

Looks as though it's going to be a very dynamic season in terms of appearance of the cars and general set-up. I'm just curious whether McLaren will have the upper hand for the aerodynamics.

If they don't, they still have the nicest looking car with is the most important thing imo...

Looking forward to this year... especially if there's more competition.

Will see after the first few races if I can be bothered to keep up with the hype for the entire season.

The BBC/Sky thing is just a annoying money making ploy by Bernie and his whores. I can't see how it will benefit the fans/viewers.

Basically, I'm not going to enjoy missing the Sky covered events. Especially as I'll have to make do with the Arabic commentators that don't have a clue about F1and talk over all the English bits (pit walk/radio chat etc). The fact that they pronounce it 'Formulah Wahed' is almost too much sometimes :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

I have to say Shanghai was absolutely amazing, best race in absolutely ages.

Congrats to

Rosberg

but the dogfighting between every single person behind him on the grid (apart from the back 3 teams, they weren't really shown much) was very entertaining.

If the rest of the season continues like this it'll be great.