We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends Videos

Eudemon

I know we have the thread about the InsideSimRacing video and we'll use that again when they release their main video but this thread is for the collection of videos from other sites and such that are now starting to show the game. First one to be found is a Polish site and there's plenty of footage though if you can understand Polish it probably makes for an even better watch, but hey at least we're seeing stuff about the game finally! :)

F40 at Hockenheim National

430 Scuderia at the Nordschelife :nuts:

Motors TV Gameplay Short

Teaser from MotoGames TV

Testujemy Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends Video

Yeah well in fairness they have a rubbish wheel and have probably never played a racing sim in their life. (not saying TDF is a sim, but anyone who has played sims should be able to control the car a lot better than that. Then again, maybe the options menu allows you to choose the TDU2 handling mode) :p

If you translate his comments below you get a rough idea of why things looked like they did, I believe he says the wheel had a 90 degree deadzone and he wasn't able/allowed to remove the driving aids which is what he would have preferred.

Dunno, maybe they've got some green discs handy. And I would distribute a PC copy to you as you have a wheel and would be a perfect tester, would the mail reach you before the games release though? I mean aren't Australia still using paddle steamers and horse and carts? :cheeese:

In that video with the wheel the guy who posted it commented and said that he wasn't really controlling it with the wheel. He had someone else playing off-camera with a gamepad and the wheel was just for show' date=' not a good one though haha. I think this game looks good, I'll be picking it up for sure, for which system depends on the reviews.[/quote']

5chars

Just watched some more videos, look at the way the surroundings enter the image, I mean look at the "horizon", the buildings and mountains POP up every second, it's not a continuos image, it's pretty rubish if you ask me :fp:

That's the X360 version though - PC version should be better, or at least somewhat moddable (if the game appeals to modders).

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I was about to say that I've added another video to the first post, but vB complained that there are more than 4 embedded therein. So much for the good of the community then ;)

---------- Post added at 15:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 PM ----------

[/color]I've changed the amount of videos to 10 for now and updated the first post with some new videos from MotoGames TV including a look at the Nordschleife. :drool: