We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Having an issue with Hex editor

NightGamez

Alright so I use the Hex editor, it works as it should but then when I try and use Modio to rehash and save my data file after I edit it it says this is not an xbox file. What program do I use after the hex editor to rehash the file so it will work in my playersave file?

It is for the Pc, After I use the hex editor on my data file (Pc version) what program do I use after to rehash the Data file before I put it back into my playersave folder so it does not get corrupted? I mentioned Modio because I try to use it but it only works on Xbox files of the game, I need a program that works on the Pc files because I own the PC version.

what exactly are you trying to do with your player save files anyway? what are you trying to access? if we know we might be able to help you out better, the more info about the problem the better right. You might be going about something the wrong way. Meaning whatever it is you are trying to achieve, that you know you need a hex editor for on the xbox files, you may not need to do it that way on pc, there is often several ways to achieve the same result.

OK after finally spotting the description for this thread, i see you want to try and get the FXX, other club cars Or any car for that matter. The way you are doing it is completely wrong. you do not need a hex editor or modio. you don't need to go anywhere near your savegame folder. In fact you dont need to go near ANY files to do with TDU to gain access to any car including ALL current game vehicles, ALL the cars for sale on the tdu site ( all the current DLC ) the merc SL65 and the Viper ACR ( which are already in the game ) any of the Cop cars, firetrucks, buses , taxis or any of the other traffic cars. Basically any vehicle that is used in the game currently, is available to drive and store in your garage. I currently have a gumpert apollo and a lotus 2 eleven as part of my car collection ( they are even custom painted )

Not sure if you even still need this information. If you do, say so and i can give you full instructions on how to gain access to any car currently in the game.

You know... you might wanna make your posts sound a little more polite. otherwise nobody will help you.

fall for what? you make it sound like i might be tricking you.

No i didnt say all the cars can be bought, i said you can get any car you want. ( including all the cars for sale on the official tdu site)

And i will not be publicly posting how this is done UNTIL i have the ok from an admin or a mod. As this is VERY much flat out cheating. If they say its ok then sure ill say how its done here.

If they dont get back to me or say no i can't , then i wont be posting how its done. btw i am not the only person who knows how this is done, this info is all over the internet, if you just look for it.

Now to contact the mods to see what they say.

We don't condone or support this type of modding here at all so sorry you will have to look elsewhere if you want to do this. Please note though that Atari are actively and this is real this time, no honestly, they are looking for people who are hacking DLC/money cars and other game changing items without paying or achieving them so be warned.

:locked: