We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PotW 18 voting

Prophecy

Best 'Generations' picture of the week?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Best 'Generations' picture of the week?

• CarbonCactus
    • Pressurized
    • Flo
    • Clarence
    • MrLolololXD
    • _Pr0ph3cy_

Sorry for the MASSIVE delay... This weeks theme was chosen by DeBleuchamp, and it is 'Generations'- eg. 300SL and SLS, C1 Corvette and C6 Corvette etc.

Vote for the picture you think looks the best, and also best fulfills the theme- try not to let a car or person cloud your judgement when it comes to voting.

If the same person wins a second time in a row, the person that picks the next theme will be the runner up.

In the case of a tie, the runner up picks the winner (the 2 tied entrants are both considered first place, therefore, the runner up is the person with the next highest amount of votes).

Voting closes in approx. 48 hours- or, Monday the 19th of March at around mid-day Australian Eastern Standard time.

Pressurized

Le_Mans_1_copy.jpg

Flo

6835422856_99005c6aef_z.jpg

Clarence

6839428156_fa45ab1e17_b.jpg

MrLolololXD

6987364657_36b0dbe1e2_b.jpg

Pr0ph3cy

6988716359_eec38f709e_b.jpg

Guest MrLolololXD

I'm in a dilemma, so I'll sleep on my vote and come back tomorrow. Having 2 of my favourite cars (other than a Supra :p) up doesn't help me choose lol

Don't mean to start a rage again, but, pr0, next time, just close this when it's suposed to be closed, setting up rules and then extending them for your own sake is a bit, :rolleyes:

Having sayed that, I voted for MrC, because, the last 2 entrys are not really ''legal'' within the dates :run: