We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT: Holden HSVGTS E3 2011

BMW in TDU2

Holden HSVGTS E3 2011

Vehicle replaced: Jaguar XKR

Converted by: StarGT (All rights belong to a site tdu2.com.ua)

Tested by: AvdeiNN

Credits: Forza 4 February American DLC

Features:

- working GPS

-stickerable body

-working Mirror - incredible quality

-working Interior Gauges

-working own exterior gauges

-own rims

-working Night driving lights

-dirt & Scratches

-bumpers can hang off

-working turn signals in cockpit

0c0c7b816b3at.jpg1397e672b926t.jpg

658c99dd0d90t.jpg40c3f4bb30f8t.jpg

DOWNLOAD Holden HSVGTS E3 2011

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey I have just downloaded this mod, as this is my first mod i need a little help with the installing part.

Any Help Needed.

Thanks.

Hi, First of all you must have your game unpacked. Somewhere on this forum are instructions & tools or at least links to them. Follow directions carefully and when unpacked you end up with folders filled with game files. Only then can you use this mod. If you haven't yet unpacked your game, I must warn you that it takes a bit of time.

After that, you back up the files you are going to replace, in this case the XKR Jag, then put the new files in their place. If you don't have the car then you must buy it at the dealer, etc. I've had my game unpacked for a long time and haven't noticed any bad effects, but maybe someone else here with more experience might advise on this also. Reply whether your game is unpacked if you want further help from me. Have a nice day mate.

---------- Post added at 17:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 PM ----------

I've never heard of this car before, but decided to give it a try. Did you know the steering wheel is on the other side...just kidding. Great looking car and nice job modding it! Nice rims, great interior, custom plates--I like it. Thanks Rusty Banger & StarGT.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...