We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do i install car mods ?

darylgrant

• 2 months later...

First step unpack the game, second step install a mod.

If you haven't unpacked your game yet, forget mods you can't use them..

For a decent tutorial on how to unpack the latest version of the game go HERE I wrote it myself so i know it works perfectly fine..

then installing mods should be as easy as copying a file ( thats all you really do, just over write old files with newer files)

• 1 month later...
First step unpack the game, second step install a mod.

If you haven't unpacked your game yet, forget mods you can't use them..

For a decent tutorial on how to unpack the latest version of the game go HERE I wrote it myself so i know it works perfectly fine..

then installing mods should be as easy as copying a file ( thats all you really do, just over write old files with newer files)

I've unpacked my game, i tried login with universal launcher 1.5 and i get error "cheater detected" how can i fix it?

you can't fix it now sorry... you took too long doing this ( my last post in this thread was a month ago ) and they have patched it out of the game. the only way you can play unpacked, with mods using universal launcher is to play off line now.

If you want to play online you will have to launch the game via uplauncher ( which means you will have to play the game packed again, which means no mods) also using uplauncher will make the cheater message go away

Untill someone figures out how to bypass the online authentication we all have to play online in packed mode without mods. Or offline, unpacked, with mods.