We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PoTW 19 entry

Prophecy

Hey guys sorry for the massively late entry thread, I just could not think of a theme. Thats right, I won last week :P

This weeks theme is Top Gear. Your picture must be taken at the Top Gear Test track, but thats about it. Oh and i'm going to allow the homespace Top Gear Test Track. Just for something different.

No photoshop and it must be your own photo, as usual.

If the same person wins a second time in a row, the person that picks the next theme will be the runner up.

In the case of a tie, the runner up picks the winner (the 2 tied entrants are both considered first place, therefore, the runner up is the person with the next highest amount of votes).

Entries close on Friday the 23rd of March, at approx 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. Voting will commence shortly thereafter, and will be open for approx 24 hours.

Guest MrLolololXD

Can I add a caption to mine? Nothing special and absolutely no editing (I suck with photoshop anyway lol, infact, I don't even have photoshop, I use Gimp :kbsmash:)

I just need to add 3 words for it to be understandable.

7008310141_05810b9c6d_b.jpg

Since my own entry is so late, i'm going to keep entries open for another half an hour.

edit: lucky entries are open for another half an hour harley, I will not accept that, that has been edited.

---------- Post added at 00:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 AM ----------

Entries are now CLOSED.