We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lambo Aventador & Ultima GTR

Kurgan777

The Aventador has already been done for TDU2, someone needs to get it done for TDU1

The Ultima GTR just hit the Forza 4 car DLC packs, that needs to get done as well.

Both cars preferably with opening doors and windows, and selectable interior colors IN GAME, not forced interior colors by monotone textures....and no forced exterior paint colors either, that's the dumbest thing to ever happen in TDU modding.....

WHAT is so hard to install it via installer??

You should know by now that I despise auto-installers, only I choose where the car gets installed in my game, not you. I already have an Audi R8 V10 in the Noble M14 slot with perfect physics and ride height, and that's not getting removed under any circumstances.

If you set up the car so the interior only has textures with the installer, that's your problem that you need to fix, the car should install the same both with the installer, and without it.

If you're using some kind of special texture pack that has the interior textures with it, those textures should be in the download because not everybody has TDU set up just like you do.