We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Far Cry 3

iLLGT3

Looks like Ubi has been paying too much attention to what Atari does after release dates have been announced :mhmm:

But can I just say that I'm happy to see that the US has to wait longer than everybody else for the release date for a change. HUZZAH

I'm surprised that this game of all games is getting released in the EU before the US.

Stranded trailer is pretty awesome.

Yeah, gameplay or not, Ubisoft has been killing these trailers.

I have to say, this is one of those rare cases where I don't give a hoot about the release being pushed back. Considering who's developing it, it most likely means a better game in the end.

I just hope that it's just as open and immersive as FC2. The only thing I don't like so far is the main baddy, he seems WAY too played up, but I guess that's one of those things I'd have to know the actual storyline to judge

They do seem to be focusing a whole lot on him and not the character you play or the 'doctor' that's always on shrooms..

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few new trailers to add to the list.. I seriously can't wait for this one..

Lets start with today's trailer, Island Survival.

And how about some coop? (language)

Coop gameplay..

Damn this looks good. Lets defo have a coop TDUCk game night when this comes out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to figure out what loadout I'll probably be using for the majority of the game. Probably going to end up with an MP5 as a primary and M1911 as a secondary, but there's one pistol that hasn't been seen in gameplay yet and could possibly be my other choice. I'd bet (read: desperately hope) on a Beretta, Glock or SIG but who knows.