We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

Dirty git, nah I was was like oh hello :) But I'm not a smiley person as you can see.

You'll destroy anything as in your really hot or you'll destroy our monitors? :p

Lol, And as in I'm so ugly I'll make everyone's monitors and mirros shatter. :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is me chillin in the NYC just got a fresh cut and I was at church for a special occasion so I wore a suit. I got to church on saturday-I'm a Seventhday-adventist, Born that way.

Dude...

Wear black sunglasses = Secret Agent(MIB)/Security. :cheeky:

Wow! 1.5 years down the pan ... sorry line ... we finally see you :D

You look like my neighbour lol and if I do say so ... not half as geeky as I imagined suddenly when I saw you'd posted :p (No offence xD)

I'm in a weird mood and if I havn't ever seen anyone before, then I assume they look like a geek :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that ey, Sensei ;)

Weirdly, Diablo looks just like I thought he would XD
It scares me that you have been fantasising about me. :shocked:

One thing I have to point out is that when I was younger at school I was always seen to be younger than I was, and it happened right up until I was 21 that people (bouncers) and such started believing I was 18. So it seem to be I'm always seen as 3-4 years younger than I am which nowadays is great. :D

Massive surprise to me on how Diablo looks, from what I remember of his voice he sounds a lot more bigger than he is xD No offence Diab, love ya really :p

I have no pics of me from within the last 8-9 years, never got a picture done at high school, always skipped it..

Oh believe me I'm a very fat man in a thin body, I can eat and eat and eat and eat and not put on any weight at all which is annoying but also good at the same time. I was always asked why I could have Chicken Fried Rice, 2 Roll & Egg & Tottie Scone + Chips & Cheese for my lunch and not be a fat b. I used to be called Blender Belly in fact in the first few years of high school.

Oh believe me I'm a very fat man in a thin body, I can eat and eat and eat and eat and not put on any weight at all which is annoying but also good at the same time. I was always asked why I could have Chicken Fried Rice, 2 Roll & Egg & Tottie Scone + Chips & Cheese for my lunch and not be a fat b. I used to be called Blender Belly in fact in the first few years of high school.

It'll catch up with you ... one day

I'm intrigued to know why? :oook: :cheeky:

it just does ... I was the least surprised seeing your pic compare with all the other people I talk to and now know what they look like ... don't know why, just difficult to explain