We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 POTW 19 Voting

Prophecy

Best 'Top Gear' picture of this week?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Best 'Top Gear' picture of this week?

• Tin Tin
    • Backflow
    • Derp
    • Clarence
    • Camel
    • PolizeiYT
    • MrlolololXD
    • _Pr0ph3cy_

Hey, welcome to our 19th voting thread :) This weeks theme was chosen by, uh... Me :D It was 'Top Gear', where you had to take a picture at the Top Gear Test Track, in either race mode or in the Homespace. Needless to say, every entry is in race mode XD

Vote for the picture you think looks the best, and also best fulfills the theme- try not to let a car or person cloud your judgement when it comes to voting.

If the same person wins a second time in a row, the person that picks the next theme will be the runner up.

In the case of a tie, the runner up picks the winner (the 2 tied entrants are both considered first place, therefore, the runner up is the person with the next highest amount of votes).

Voting closes in approx. 48 hours (about 1AM on Monday the 26th of March Australian Eastern Standard Time.)

Tin Tin

Backflow

7000778989_96a741f0fe_z.jpg

Derp

6876369241_4b8a92fc80_z.jpg

Clarence

6598087293_d91ddde78d_b.jpg

Camel

aAMfY.jpg

PolizeiYT

7008276929_819316d345_c.jpg

MrlolololXD

7008342887_f417346bb9_b.jpg

_Pr0ph3cy_

7008310141_05810b9c6d_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 00:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 00:45 AM ----------

Your picture doesnt work Tin Tin, and that bloody 'make votes public' button needs to be more obvious, could someone make votes public for me... Damn it.

Guest MrLolololXD
The winner should be obvious, Polizei :bow:

I can't see who voted who, again :fp:

Bugger, you mean I could have voted for myself?

I did my best, ok? This forum works different to others ive been to, I have no idea why it decided to show the code there, I didnt touch that sentence. I did ask for someone to change the votes to public, and I clearly stated that Tin Tin's picture didnt work, I have no idea how he posted it, but it wouldnt work for me. But thanks for the harsh criticism anyway guys, its not like I try very hard or actually care about this anyway.

I did my best, ok? This forum works different to others ive been to, I have no idea why it decided to show the code there, I didnt touch that sentence. I did ask for someone to change the votes to public, and I clearly stated that Tin Tin's picture didnt work, I have no idea how he posted it, but it wouldnt work for me. But thanks for the harsh criticism anyway guys, its not like I try very hard or actually care about this anyway.

Votes can only be made public by Diablo as he's the only one with access to the forum databases. It's not just as easy as ticking a box after they've been made private. And he's quite busy as this isn't the only place he runs.

And I'm not sure where that harsh criticism is that you're reading but I can't see it, I can just see flo, being, flo by stating the obvious. :p