We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruise like the old days!

560BHP

Hey out there, old and new mebers of TDU-Central.

Ive decided to organize a classic TDU cruise on Firday the 6th of April.

When i say classic, i mean just cruising. No Car restrictions, no ultimate goal where we need to go.

It will start at 7 PM GMT+1/6 PM GMT, and i will be there 20 minutes ahead, to organize and set up.

We meet at the Caddilac dealer on the west side of the island.

Unless theres huge want to be in this, there will only be 1 group, which limits to 7 other drivers.

Group:

1. Danny

I hope to see you there, and i hope we will have fun :)

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

I'm willing to go, but can't guarantee I'll be there on time or at all since that is pretty much the afternoon for me. However, I have a much better chance showing up at this time than really early in the morning.

OnlineBeenFace does bring up a great question. How will we connect considering no one shows up on the map at all? And is there more than one Cadillac dealer you can show up at? The fact the servers have been down lately aren't helping either.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm willing to go, but can't guarantee I'll be there on time or at all since that is pretty much the afternoon for me. However, I have a much better chance showing up at this time than really early in the morning.

OnlineBeenFace does bring up a great question. How will we connect considering no one shows up on the map at all? And is there more than one Cadillac dealer you can show up at? The fact the servers have been down lately aren't helping either.

I guess everyone would have to go to the same place and hope that they end up connecting to each other. But I can't even connect to TDU servers in the first place! I get that stupid failed to connect message every time I try to connect! If anyone knows how to fix that problem, I'd be very grateful if they told me! :D

• 3 months later...