We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza PotW 20 entry

Prophecy

Hey guys, i've been really busy, sorry about this being so late.

Week 19 was won by PolizeiYT, and i'll just quote what he said so that theres no confusion.

"x2 things for the theme....

1. Front wheel drive.

2. Smoking tyres. "

SO... There you go. I'd assume from this that your car must be front wheel drive (see: not a civic with a rwd swap...), and the tyres must be smoking.

No photoshop and it must be your own photo, as usual.

If the same person wins a second time in a row, the person that picks the next theme will be the runner up.

In the case of a tie, the runner up picks the winner (the 2 tied entrants are both considered first place, therefore, the runner up is the person with the next highest amount of votes).

Entries close on Friday the 30th of March, at approx 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. Voting will commence shortly thereafter, and will be open for approx 24 hours.

Just to set the standards :D

7021238345_8b25c6b4c9_z.jpg

---------- Post added at 17:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 17:24 PM ----------

:mhmm:

I don't mean to talk bad, but, replay much? I can see tire skids infront off the car :lol:

nope reverse into reverse and then 1st constantly then bam smoke :boss:

Guest MrLolololXD

Or maybe he's already asleep guys, its 2am here... lol

Might've had a long day at work and gone to bed early forgetting about this

Sorry guys, very very busy day. Suit shopping for my brothers wedding this morning (the wedding wasnt this morning, its in October lol), jdm forum's end of month meet this afternoon followed by Toyota Owners Club of Australia end of month meet this evening, followed by photoshopping pictures. Pretty much completely forgot about this. And no, I wasnt keeping it open to get my own entry in, as you can see I dont have an entry.