We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

April Alpinestars Pack

Flo

Kind of cruel naming it with Alpine considering lots of people want to see the return of one of the best tracks of the first game, Alpine Ring. :(

Pretty sure its actually called the 'Alpinestars Pack', as in the clothing/gloves/race suits/moto x suits etc company.

I am SO THERE!

1 slammed 300 SEL coming up XD

I've been dying for more rotaries, if they get the RX4 in as well i'll be a very happy Australian.

The Quattroporte has also been long over due, cant wait to give that a trashing. Hopefully it sounds as good as Top Gear made it sound.

LOL Volvo 850 R Estate!!!! Should be a bunch of fun. Although, I honestly feel that the Estate part will wear off, and people will be wanting the regular sedan instead.

XKR-S, mmmmhhm cool.

Scion TC... ER. Theres a much better Scion, called the FRS- they could have gotten that, but nope, TC it is. And I dont know why. Isnt the TC aimed at like... College frat boys that have no clue and simply need a big sub woofer?

GT3 SLS, YEP, give me one of them for sure.

Aston LMP car, eh... Its a nice change to the old one, and a nice change to the boring sounding/looking ones, but LMP cars really do nothing for me...

95 M5, mmm... Yeah I'll give it a go, but meh, the 2003 M5 is my favourite.

The CADILLAC... Not sure where I stand on this one... Good for being a tool in? Good for taking photos of (maybe...)? I cant see it being any fun to drive on a race track...

BODY KITS!

Translation of BODY KITS!

Car classes and prices:

2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One R1 976 2 500 000 CR

2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3 R3 724 1 000 000 CR

1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible F 182 180 000 CR

2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S B 479 130 000 CR

2012 Jaguar XKR-S A 563 120 000 CR

1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 D 285 32 000 CR

2012 Scion tC D 302 16 000 CR

1995 BMW M5 C 417 14 000 CR

1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE E 201 6 000 CR

1997 Volvo 850 R D 330 6 000 CR[/url]

Hehe still waiting for the Ultimate Edition over here! :D

:mhmm: I know you are, but, I'm not sure if there is going to be one :hmmm: whenever forzacentral is back up again, I'll ask Badned this, but, the porsche pack is also a few months away, Ultimate Edtion (if there'll be one) Will be way after that, considering there might be a few dlc's in between (not sure of that, but it's save to asume so).

Shortly, Ultimate Edition might be another year :lol:

The Quattroporte bosdykit makes it look like the one from the Superstars Series, thats a good thing! Think nearl all the car's from that are in Forza now(The panamera is coming as well in may mind)...why arnt we having a race night with them? :D

The reason why it's the estate of the 850R is becuse of this...

[ATTACH]17457[/ATTACH]

People remember that as its a racing saloon!

:D