We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Community Bounty Hunters

Flo

Here, I will keep you updated with all weekly bounty hunters, some week they offer a special painted/tuned car, when beating a time in rivals mode, others, they are giving unicorns!

Hey there, racers.

I'm your bounty target for this week... my name's Peter and I'm a tools guy at Turn 10. I write the applications used by the artists to help them build the cars and tracks you see in Forza, and I work on most of the tools in the pipeline that processes the art into game-ready format. Pretty much anything you see in Forza when you're on track has been created or processes using the tools I work on.

Gamertag: T10TailHappy

Event: Cone Killer Mugello

Time: 3:45.183

Deadline: April 10th 8am PST

This week's bounty hunter event is an autocross in S-class cars. Taming the power of these supercars will be important as you weave through the cones in this Autocross challenge on Mugello. Precision driving will be your key to victory in this event. Tuning setups are allowed within restrictions.

The prize this week is up to you. I've got a list of three unicorns that I like, but I couldn't decide which one to give away. So I'm throwing it open to you all to pick which car should be given to anybody who can beat my time. Let me know which car it should be and tell me why. I'll pick the car based on the best reason that gets posted.

So pick one of the following unicorns and tell me why that one should be the prize for anybody that can beat my time:

MINE'S R34 Skyline GT-R

Shelby GT500

Gallardo Superleggera

If you have a FM.net account, please vote for the Shelby GT500, (Superleggera was a transfer car from FM3, Mine's R34 is a VIP reward wich should come soon, non VIP/transfers, you can find them in the club! Cast your vote!

also, AWD would be the easyst way to do this, but if your not too afraid, pick a Pagani Zonda and download a tune for it, handles like a Go-Kart!

Where did you see they were giving the R34 as a VIP reward Flo?

Edit: No worries... forgot about the Lambo N'ring event. :oops:

Have never been too fussed about the Bounty Hunter challenges though. I'm never that willing to waste my time trying to get as good as the self professed elite that do nothing but FM4.

We'll probally get a Shelby GT '07 as a reward this week.

Time to beat:3:26.150 Good luck, this is the most hard bounty yet :eek:

Last one was hardest (did like total of 60+ laps to beat him. On this one I already have 3:08.XXX first try without effort. :cheeky:

They're in the community section of the rivals screen iirc.

I didn't find the Indianapolis one that difficult, it just took a couple of laps to get used to the car and string a decent lap together.

I think I'll take my 2-Eleven out for this one.

Well I couldn't use my Lotus because it was too light, far too light.

So I got in my S700 Nissan GTR and gave it a quick tune. Managed to beat the time with a 3:15.9 on my first attempt, would've been a 3:10 but I hit a "cone" right at the end.

I can upload the car to the club garage if anyone else wants to use it.

:eek:

if I wouldn't hit cones, I'd easily make a 3:10 something, but, I screw up in the last part.

Found out though, if you keep it slow, and just focus on making it alive, not hitting the cones, just driving, it gets FAR more easy!

EDIT: &*(@#^!_#@!

new Time: 3:14.317

Argh! Got a 3:03.0

Hit the 3rd or 4th to last cone. I was right behind Pyrres ghost up until just after that chicane thing before the last corner so I knew I had plenty of time so I backed off a bit which meant I could actually see where the cones were. Reckon I could match your time or get quite close to it if I gave it a few more goes without hitting any cones. But I've beaten the target time so I'll do some proper races now.