We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Cars 0-100kph Acceleration Thread

GWTBialy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 60 in mine today in about 8.8 seconds. Not terribly bad to say it was wet and I pulled away normal at 1500rpm.

Going to wait for a dry day and thrash it down a nice straight road to see what it can really do. It's definitely been remapped though so I'm hoping for 8 seconds or under.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

:bump:

Back from August this year, when I managed to get sub 15's from the Lexus on the 1/4 mile!

CjdS09e.png

I'd done some weight saving compared to the times i'd been before, which included:

- Running on 1/4 of a tank rather than a full tank (Keep in mind it's a 85 Liter tank!)

- Having the boot only 1/4 filled. Normally have everything from a toot kit, oil, fully 20 Ltr Jerry can, random junk...everything bar the kitchen sink really. (Its a big boot remember)

- No spare tyre. It's a full sized alloy.

It was done running on normal UK spec RON95, in the dry, but the strip is an old WW2 airfield and the surfice is't the best for grip.

Next time will be running on super unleaded, running ON the red on the fuel tank, (With the 20 Ltr Jerry can at hand, just not in the car), the boot fully empty and even going as far as using masking tape to help the aero. Even joked about letting a friend of mine drive it as he's a good 4 stone lighter than me! :lol:

For a 2 tonne 90's luxury saloon car, im impressed!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.