We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problems with TTS coupe to TTRS coupe

Tschilpje

I tried to change the Audi TTS coupe into a TTRS coupe. I thought this could be easily done by copying the bumpers of the TTRS convertible to the TTS coupe. After that the wing and some textures have to be changed. However, I made the model of the TTRS coupe in Zmodeler (with the same hierarchy and names as in the normal model) and when I try to test it, the game crashes.

I unpacked the original BNK, changed the 3dg (that also changed the 2dm and the 3dd). After that I repacked the original BNK with the unpacked folder (tts --> 5prepared --> pc-->euro-->vehicules-->cars-->audi-->tts). I changed the tts.bnk and the tts_med.bnk. I believe no other files have to change?

What did i do wrong? The file size didn't increased so that couldn't be a problem. Should I change more files?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I also copied some of the textures of the TTRS. I think I do something wrong with Repacking or Unpacking..

Hmm, strange, it was just an image of the 3d model..

The unpacking problem is fixed.. However somehow my textures are not connected anymore with my 3d model, so I have to make that all over again.. Hopefully I'll find out fast how that works, so I finally can release it...

Anyone has experience with textures in Zmodeler?