We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 DLC Impressions and Feedback Thread

Eudemon

So TDU2 PC DLC2 is out and the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breath* OOOOOOOOOOONG wait is finally over for it ...well for you PC guys anyway. [Wait so if we look at DLC1 that means the console guys will get it in September or beyond .:hmmm:] Anyway those of you who still play this game, or those of you who wished for a miracle and are seeing if it's been answered who are installing the game again in order to try this latest update, please do provide your feedback and opinions on how the game is after the update. :susp:

If you were stupid passionate enough to purchase the DLC2 then what's your thoughts on that as well, are the bikes brilliant, are the cars immense and are the clothes JUST FABULOUS!!! Oh and don't forget to mention how your Feng Shui is thanks to the new additional furnishings in your glorious homes darlings.

:bunny:

Alright follks, let's get our drive and most importantly STYLE on!

:bparty:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I locked it because it wasn't out when I posted, I'm surprised it's still locked now as I would have expected one of you guys to open it when word had got out about it being available, but I see it's not out yet so thread will continue to be locked until such time as the DLC2 comes out.