We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 DLC Impressions and Feedback Thread

Eudemon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got it. At first I grumbled at Atari for having us use their coin system, but then I realized I could control which cars I really wanted and how much I'd have to pay. +1 for that. Having the more rare cars like the 599XX, F40, Tricolore, Sang Bleu, Ect. Makes It a bit more fun for me due to the diversity and that I haven't driven these cars before in other games. I haven't used the bikes all that much, bad memories of a certain challenge in TDU1 that I spent several hours on before realizing that you had to lean forward to reduce drag and go faster. +1

I also did get my Feng Shui on with the furniture, like the modern stuff. Fully decked out my Yacht and that 8 slot house in the nearby area with my cars and furniture, movable cars between garages is wonderful, though I miss having my current car sit in the garage. +2.

Not bad, Edari really did a good job reclaiming this game for me. Still have a few greviences with the physics and the paint shop mechanics but they really can't fix it. Not TDU1 but its better. So +4 for this DLC, not amazing, but a very good DLC.