We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your pre-alpha Project CARS videos! *ARCHIVED*

Fear Deer

The first of 8 videos currently uploading to YT I accidentally picked a variation of this track that I'd never done before, and started at night, hence a lot of crashing. Not a proper race. I kept waiting for T3hReaper (Adam) to catch up so we could sort-of race each other but he wasn't replying to my messages, and the 'time behind' indicator bottom-left was confusing me as to where he might be (I think it might be broken on that new track since there's also no map for it yet). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FXkHzg9ZS0 Don't worry, all the other videos are of proper racing. Please post comments so that I don't end up OctaPosting! :) @BeSweeet, I set the quality to about 70%, let me know what you think of it @ 1080p.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an epic race I had that Ozz and Andrius unfortunately missed out on. I wish I didn't make those silly mistakes going too fast on the last lap (got dark and I forgot where to brake) but had a lot of fun. I was in two minds of letting Carlos past when I went offline, you'll note I went slow for just a little bit but then floored it again.

I just couldn't believe we stayed that close to each other over 2 laps of the ring in drifty SLS AMG's

• 1 month later...

My latest music video is live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4UBW0DxvhY

**NOTE**

All of the clips that you see in this video have been left completely untouched (no video effects or graphics injectors), using beta builds 552 of Project CARS.

My latest Project CARS music video is complete.

Song: "Erorrs In My Bread" - deadmau5 (Oops, looks like we can't find that page! on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free)

The recording and rendering resolution were both the same at 1920x800, which gives the video an automatic ultra-wide, "cinematic" effect. The in-game graphics settings were set to their maximum values.

If you'd like to see the raw video file (ultra-high quality), you can download a copy (134MB) here: MEGA

That was a damn nice video, I felt the music was a strange choice for a good bit of it, but then when the slo-mo sequence appeared around 1:40 I was completely drawn in, and liked the last part with the slow down focus on the environments with the piano part playing in the background. Really enjoyed that. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow that was so good and that environment flows so very well and looks great in any light. The engine sound and movement of the car both in the play-view and replay made be unable to stop watching, and that long-view near the end with the car lights showing before the car did, then following it along the road was quality.

Thanks for sharing that! Upped my hype level for the game another ten-fold. :D

• 2 weeks later...