We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your pre-alpha Project CARS videos! *ARCHIVED*

Fear Deer

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think there's been much if any focus on Nascar, probably will be an expansion pack

Not sure why they would put the tracks that are already into the game into an expansion pack. They already did well with Daytona, Indianapolis and Bristol. I'm sure Charlotte and the other few will be filled in by release.

The community seemed to act quite harmonious and predictably if you ask me; I'm more in shock/disbelief in your posts to be honest. If you want to discuss I'd prefer it if you send me a PM.

Sure, we can PM if you'd like.

But that's what I was bothered by. Most postings from most members are fine (although the way some responded to the haters in the press articles thread concerned me), so the way that second moderator acted only fueled things further, with others joining in, of course being on the side of the moderators and developers. I'm sure some would be on their side even if they personally felt that the other side was more appropriate.

your response to a 2 week ban was a tad OTT and pathetic in my opinion, I would have taken it on the chin and come back 2 weeks later instead of making such a big fuss over it and deleting all your videos etc

I'd rather avoid such a community were they would resort to banning puerile people (the new One M8 has horrible auto-correct) rather than maybe trying to understand why they're saying what they're saying.

So much for a community, right?

I'm with you all the way mate,

you've payed for the developement of this game, technically you are one of the many stakeholders of the project and have the right to say whatever you want about it.

Mods may have got used to too much flattery and praising, there's a lot of that going on in wmd.

I'm with you all the way mate,

you've payed for the developement of this game, technically you are one of the many stakeholders of the project and have the right to say whatever you want about it.

Mods may have got used to too much flattery and praising, there's a lot of that going on in wmd.

Well, I wouldn't say that I'm entitled to say whatever I want, but I don't think that I went over the top with my initial comment. What happens after that, I believe, was still the result of the way that the people there handled it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
A bunch of us attempted some action in Project CARS before the F1 race yesterday:

this game's netcode is so broken! on the f1 vid through second chicane I braked very early not to hit you and I was a mile away from you. Though it appears I hit you in the vid. Also I clearly remember hitting the apex perfectly through 3rd chicane once I passed you. They really need to work on it, I mean it appears smooth but just like bf4 the player isn't really there.

Yep, can't wait for them to get on top of this so that epic racing can resume.

There's a massive league of WMD players who have had over 40 players in races who are on hand to regularly test and give needed feedback. Online team are working on passing console certification so as not to hold up release, I imagine that when the console versions are in the QA phase (actioned by Sony/MS) they'll be jumping onto this sort of stuff. I recall the online was fine before changing over to Steam as well.

Ozz you should upload a video called "No Ryzza, I didn't hit you" :p

Yep, can't wait for them to get on top of this so that epic racing can resume.

There's a massive league of WMD players who have had over 40 players in races who are on hand to regularly test and give needed feedback. Online team are working on passing console certification so as not to hold up release, I imagine that when the console versions are in the QA phase (actioned by Sony/MS) they'll be jumping onto this sort of stuff. I recall the online was fine before changing over to Steam as well.

Ozz you should upload a video called "No Ryzza, I didn't hit you" :p

I remember being in a 62-player race before, pre-Steam. Of course the channel that I had the video on was none other than suspended...