We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your pre-alpha Project CARS videos! *ARCHIVED*

Fear Deer

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really needed it's own thread? :hmmm: They could always be posted in the pCARS thread or "Post your gaming vids". Also, the thread name has a typo in it.

Whats wrong with having its thread..its a hot game, everybody's loving it xD Stop being pesky tsk tsk xD Also fixed thread name :p

btw love your ariel vid reaper!

• 6 months later...

Second race of 3 from last Saturday night's multi-class races that I invited you all to (only CARFREAK aka TDUFREAK showed up). Despite the incidents the races were extremely fun - took me a while to get the hang of pCARS after playing FH all week though :)

And from someone else's perspective:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was the first lap part of the race or a formation lap? The cars behind you appeared to be quite annoyed at you holding them up and blocking them on the straights if it was a race.

Also small tip, if you do understeer off the track and you know someone was right behind you, don't get straight back on the track asap as more often than not the guy behind you is now right next to you going for the overtake, and you'll just crash into them.

It was a formation lap ryzza. Whenever i host, i always advise that the first lap has a limit of 120km/h, and no overtaking. Generally, people comply.

If you are mentioning lap 1, i went off track on purpose, after the chicane (that the name? :p ), so i didnt smack into a car which did the curve right near the edge, i looked back before going in.

If you are mentioning 3:25 i waited till i could cross, then before i went in, i looked back :p I try to do that always. I hate how i got blocked on the last lap :( ffuu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...