We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Are You Thinking of Purchasing Next?

Ryzza5

This could potentially kill the 'Your Latest Purchase' thread but :nnnn:

If you're thinking of buying something post a link and/or picture here so that others can help you with your decision, and so you can see those nice pics every time someone replies, increasing the likelihood that you'll waste spend more of your hard-earned currency.

Perhaps I'll start with this:

th8rs_l.jpg

ThrustMaster TH8RS 7+1 Speed Shifter

To be of any decent use though I'd need to get my hands on one of these:

TH8RS Fanatec Adaptor

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahh, pick yourself up a limited edition Epi, it'll do the job :p *owns the 904th Plus Top Pro/Fx* :D

I want a new phone (galaxy note would be nice but costly), a new monitor (reluctant to spend money atm) and a method of transport (but cba to apply for my license let alone do the test :p)

Bahh, pick yourself up a limited edition Epi, it'll do the job :p *owns the 904th Plus Top Pro/Fx* :D

I want a new phone (galaxy note would be nice but costly), a new monitor (reluctant to spend money atm) and a method of transport (but cba to apply for my license let alone do the test :p)

not sure if I could live with that headstock xD

I am so close , I've been saving money for 2 years!

Guest MrLolololXD

A car in about 6 months :hmmm: I have nearly enough for a Supra, but I've been spending too much money lately, so it might hold off for a few months longer. Plus being on apprentice wages, it would take about 30-40% of my pay each week just to keep it insured and to run it... But it's definately a want :)