We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Are You Thinking of Purchasing Next?

Ryzza5

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, you have to pay attention, and accidents can really be avoided.

True that!

If you do that with a bicycle, why can't you with a motorbike? ;)

You can but you ride much slower in a bicycle, and even if a car knocks you down at 30km/h you can get severely injured too :(

Just to finish my concern about bikes and accidents. I am not affraid of accidents, if i live in fear, i will never leave my house. If i die on a bike, well, poo happens. :lol: I will obviously try not to, and always pay 5 times more attention than when driving a car, but if it happens... you guys remember me hum!

Well ofc^^ We can't stop you from riding a bike if it's what makes you happy, just really wouldn't want to find out someone we've talked to has had an accident, but that won't happen I suppose

^ Well said.

Also Apu, the M135i would be gorgeous :drool:

Hmmm... So you think it would be better than the 125i then? I really want the NA N52 engine and I love the design (Alpine White with Performance parts is yummy), but the interior in the E8x 1 Series is meh and not the best quality. :(

On the other side the M135i is a pocket rocket, much more comfortable and has better interior.

2002 Honda VFR 800 VTEC. The sports bike I had was causing me to speed everywhere and was generally dangerous as you'd have to go silly speeds to get any enjoyment out of it. This bike has masses of torque throughout the rev range so I can 'play' at virtually any speed.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g226/metal_man_409e/th_20130704_124129_zps3be14fca.jpg

The Black one is the new one.

I was actually looking at video reviews of the nVidia Shield. Couldn't care less about the Android gaming, but the remote PC games feature (currently Beta with 20 optimised games) is intriguing. When I typically get holidays at the end of the year it's way to hot to stay in my room (which isn't air conditioned) playing games on the PC where the GFX card generates ~75 degrees celsius of Heat. With the Shield I could instead play some games (not racing sims) in the lounge room, for example, while my room becomes a furnace.

Nice, good to hear from you again Tom. Keep in touch more often :)

Very nice bike, enjoy it and ride safe.

Thank you Sir. I bought this bike to calm me down a little. With the sports bike (Yellow and silver one) You had to be going around 85-90mph to even crack a smile. With the new bike you can have fun anywhere from 20mph upwards just because the power and torque is present from 3,000rpm right up to 12,500rpm. Get it to 7k and then you get the VTEC kicking in. Yes. :D

How is the Ms. Sponge?

Does this imply that there will be baby Spongies in the near future? :cheeky:

Mrs Sponge is doing very well, currently trying to wake up as I type this!

Sponge-ickles will be on the way soon :) As soon as we get the house and ensure our financial situation is sound, then watch this space!

Oh, I also take back what I said about me being all good. Had to go to the hospital yesterday :( Turns out I have contracted chicken pox... So that's a week off work while I work my way back from looking like an ogre to looking awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD

Not thinking about it, definitely getting one when they're released, just not sure which colour yet. :mhmm: For anyone wondering they're a 1:43 Autoart model

56002_1.jpg

56001_1.jpg

56003_1.jpg

56001_3.jpg

56002_6.jpg

If anybody else is interested in one, they can be found towards the bottom of this page :cheeese:

Thinking allllll about car parts...

Looking for a set of corolla sportivo 16" alloys, because theyre really nice wheels (possibly made by enkei? very enkei styled), and I need something for the Levin to roll on when I restore the watanabes on it

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

The steering wheel is ruined, so I'm looking straight to aftermarket, the natural choice being Nardi lol. Seriously considering the Nardi Gara 3.

NARDI-GARA3-0-2.jpg?1351646045

New head unit, thinking about the Kenwood DPX- not sure whether I want to shell out another 50-100 bucks for the bluetooth variant?

2892_552_370.jpg

Super rare OEM option digital gauge cluster *drool

$(KGrHqF,!qUFCv4fi-gFBQ1b-rDoNw~~60_57.JPG

le sigh*... what fun it'd be to have money.

• 1 month later...
Not thinking about it, definitely getting one when they're released, just not sure which colour yet. :mhmm: For anyone wondering they're a 1:43 Autoart model

http://www.mdiecast.com/mpictures/autoart/56002_1.jpg

http://www.mdiecast.com/mpictures/autoart/56001_1.jpg

http://www.mdiecast.com/mpictures/autoart/56003_1.jpg

http://www.mdiecast.com/mpictures/autoart/56001_3.jpg

http://www.mdiecast.com/mpictures/autoart/56002_6.jpg

If anybody else is interested in one, they can be found towards the bottom of this page :cheeese:

For that price they better have real gold lining in the engine bay :p

I was potentially one day away from finally buying an E46 330D, phoned the dealer to find out a bit more about it and when I could look at it (appointment only apparently), guy said on the phone someone would be coming to look at the car at 4PM at which point I rolled my eyes and thought "Yeah right, whatever.." to myself. Asked him to contact me to let me know the situation after 4PM. Sold.

It was only 5 miles away, a good price and even had a sunroof which I haven't seen too many with. Definitely my next major purchase though, just not that one.

I was potentially one day away from finally buying an E46 330D, phoned the dealer to find out a bit more about it and when I could look at it (appointment only apparently), guy said on the phone someone would be coming to look at the car at 4PM at which point I rolled my eyes and thought "Yeah right, whatever.." to myself. Asked him to contact me to let me know the situation after 4PM. Sold.

It was only 5 miles away, a good price and even had a sunroof which I haven't seen too many with. Definitely my next major purchase though, just not that one.

Like the E46 and E60's :)

Im looking at getting a golf soon. 1.9 GT TDI. Just got to find one in my area. I passed my test a year ago and I don't fancy driving it 50/60miles back on motorways etc. lol.