We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Are You Thinking of Purchasing Next?

Ryzza5

Thinking of getting a Nikon D3100. 369 euros as new in here + the lense 18-55mm VR DX kit. I read some reviews and they were all quite positive, mosty because of the low price and all the specs you get for it. Any thoughs, advices? :)

Edit: link to the offer below

NIKON D3100 + 18-55mm VR DX Kit Spiegelreflex camera's bestel online bij Media Markt

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of getting a Nikon D3100. 369 euros as new in here + the lense 18-55mm VR DX kit. I read some reviews and they were all quite positive, mosty because of the low price and all the specs you get for it. Any thoughs, advices? :)

NIKON D3100 + 18-55mm VR DX Kit Spiegelreflex camera's bestel online bij Media Markt

Nikon is the devil :evil: get a canon :D

• 3 weeks later...

:bump:

What can I say? Santtu's Audi already rubbed off on me. :lol:

Oi! :lol:

I'd say go for it (if you're still thinking), the price is really low for a brand new DSLR and from what I know, it's basically a D5100 (which I love) without a few of the features :)

Speaking of cameras, I'm probably getting one of these after christmas:

Nikon-D5200.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A few months ago my front panel mic port died, it was physically broken in the way that I had to push the microphone cable down at an angle for it to pick up the sound at all. A few days ago I was going to take off the front panel of the PC and fix it, but as I was trying to pry off the connector that goes to the motherboard, the PCB sparked. So now I have no front panel.

So now I'm looking for a PC case. At this point, my PC is so bloody out-dated that there's no sense at all in me going low budget again. Thinking of getting the Thermaltake Level 10 GT, should be fairly future proof, but will take me quite while to save for (retails at around $300 here) Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Elgato Game Capture HD PVR Gaming Recorder for Xbox PS3 Mac or PC 1080i | eBay

Would be able to record PS3 and XBox... and I could loop it through my PC to record games without using FRAPS... hence no/less FPS drop. If I can get the sound to output via the graphics card (HDMI) and the motherboard simultaneously.

[+] Purchased

Still in the hunt for a car, I've decided that this is the time of year to buy. And by that i mean buy something sporty. :nods:

And on that note...

mg-tf-160-silver.jpg

The MG TF. prices of them have plummeted of late so can pick them up for just over a grand, and with low mileage. Also low mileage means I can prevent the head gasket problem before they kick in.

Can't say no to a mid-Engined, RWD with a K-series engine...same stuff that makes the Mk1 Elise good. ;)

Still in the hunt for a car, I've decided that this is the time of year to buy. And by that i mean buy something sporty. :nods:

And on that note...

http://www.carautoportal.com/car-images/mg/mg-tf-160/mg-tf-160-silver.jpg

The MG TF. prices of them have plummeted of late so can pick them up for just over a grand, and with low mileage. Also low mileage means I can prevent the head gasket problem before they kick in.

Can't say no to a mid-Engined, RWD with a K-series engine...same stuff that makes the Mk1 Elise good. ;)

My uncle has one of these, or had, only seen him in his other car recently.

It was awesome fun to be driven in, great handling and very quick. Sound good too. :)

It was awesome fun to be driven in, great handling and very quick. Sound good too. :)

They are meant to be good, albit with the stuff you;d expect from an old MG/Rover but also helps a bit with parts.

Not bad for a car thats based on the Rover 100 Chassis. ;)

If I get it though, i'd see if I can get the grill/bumper from the later 'Chinese TFs'(made under Chinese MG, but in the UK). Going to phone up insurance and see how much roughly it'd be for me.

@ Ryzza: I could't be bothered looking for ages for a pic. :cheeky: Sadly the car does have a slight image problem that MX5's have in the UK. :lol:

I'm looking to get some tailored rubber floor mats for the 306. I bought some universal fabric ones from a supermarket soon after I got the car just so I didn't have to have pink floor mats any longer, but the fabric is starting to wear through where the heel of my shoes rest on the driver's side, and they seem to cling on to every spec of dirt possible which I hate. So I'm hoping to get some rubber mats to either replace them or just put over the top depending on how they fit.

Also looking at new head units with Bluetooth built in, USB and Auxiliary input, maybe DAB+ as well. I'm not looking for subs/amps/upgraded speakers though, hate that stuff. I also need to get a couple of new tyres, but hopefully the current ones will last until I next have a few days off work so I can be in for the delivery. The local garages all seem to only sell ditch-finders or massively over-price decent brands so I'll just buy them from the internet like last time.

Oh, and I need to buy some drop-links and top mounts for the front at some point and hopefully that will sort out the knocking noise I've currently got.

By the time I've done all of that the weather might've cleared up enough for me to be able to do a proper detail on her ready for the Spring/Summer.

• 2 weeks later...