We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Are You Thinking of Purchasing Next?

Ryzza5

Guest MrLolololXD

Wishing I could pull some money out of my ass right now... A place up in Sydney have held Work Wheels in Japan at gun point to the stage where they've agreed to bring back the VS-KF in a very limited run, in fully custom sizes/specs/colours. I think the pre-order period is only open for another month :(

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bikes are not dangerous at all..

A wild pothole appears and you are riding at 150km/h!!

Or a biker is driving responsibly and suddenly a wild kid in his civic or e36 hits you: I'm sure he will come out in a much better condition.

Motorbikes are not dangerous at all as we can see :nods:

Thus they give a huge feeling of freedom, you feel really tempted to go fast.

Or a biker is driving responsibly and suddenly a wild kid in his civic or e36 hits you.

:evil:

Trying to imply something ;)

-

Bikes are safe alot of the time, sure if you have an accident your an organ donor but most of the time your safe. Just drive safely to road conditions. Okay you got the risk of a automobile causing the fault, but it doesn't happen that often.

I used to hate bikes in general, but really don't mine them...would fancy a Triumph Bonneville myself.

I hate cyclist's though...but thats another topic. :lol:

:evil: I consider myself as a handsome cyclist, who has no fear of mud and many kilometres on the odometer. But yeah, some cyclists have no idea how to behave on public roads.

Anyway... We are in the process of buying a new addition to our family.

Me wants this; an M135i in any color.

IMG_4288-640x480.jpg

Puff Daddy wants this one; an LCI 125i Coupe in Space Grey.

AETV25936892_3b.jpg

...or do I want an E82? I am still not sure, but I'm leaning towards the new 1 Series. I originally wanted the 125i Coupe just because it's got the famous naturally aspirated straight six, almost bought one but someone stole it right before we agreed to the dealer that we want to buy it. The problem is that since May I have not found any good 125 with the options we want and we decided to buy a car until this Fall. Well, bugger.

:evil: trying to imply something?

I'm a pretty careful cyclist, I always keep an eye out for cars in any direction, always signal with my arms, and always look. I always cycle at the margin of the road so cars can flow without a problem either :evil:

Also Apu, the M135i would be gorgeous :drool:

I'm on about the cyclists that act like they own the road, or cycle in 2 row making it harder to over take on a nice country road up in the mountains and refuse to go into single file!

Got nothing else, I like a bit of off road biking myself, but it's road cyclists! (although I give plenty of room to when i can to over take, and admittedly it's not all of them)

Back on topic:

$T2eC16F,!ysE9sy0gCPSBRfh9osjcQ~~60_35.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Yup, for Wolfie as well!

Motorbikes aren't dangerous, some bikers are. As i always said, the problem isn't the bike, but the rider.

Not to mention, in Brazil, those bikes are way cheaper to buy and keep than an used 1.0l car.

Has anyone heard from Sponge recently?

Bikes are not dangerous at all..

A wild pothole appears and you are riding at 150km/h!!

Or a biker is driving responsibly and suddenly a wild kid in his civic or e36 hits you: I'm sure he will come out in a much better condition.

Motorbikes are not dangerous at all as we can see :nods:

Thus they give a huge feeling of freedom, you feel really tempted to go fast.

That Honda CBX 250 can't reach 150km/h. :lol: It's a 250cc engine.

Also, you have to pay attention, and accidents can really be avoided.

I'm a pretty careful cyclist, I always keep an eye out for cars in any direction, always signal with my arms, and always look. I always cycle at the margin of the road so cars can flow without a problem either :evil:

If you do that with a bicycle, why can't you with a motorbike? ;)

Has anyone heard from Sponge recently?

He's fine and alive don't worry :) I see him on facebook often!

This. If i remember correctly, he is getting a car license now. :lol:

Just to finish my concern about bikes and accidents. I am not affraid of accidents, if i live in fear, i will never leave my house. If i die on a bike, well, poo happens. :lol: I will obviously try not to, and always pay 5 times more attention than when driving a car, but if it happens... you guys remember me hum!