We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Are You Thinking of Purchasing Next?

Ryzza5

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: It looks good, and I've watched some comparison videos between it and pCARS and they both look pretty great, but I don't understand how to get pCARS... AC is simpler :lol:

In my opinion pCARS is definitely better of those two but there's no way to get into the development anymore right now so you'll have to settle with AC, which is great as well! :nods:

In my opinion pCARS is definitely better of those two but there's no way to get into the development anymore right now so you'll have to settle with AC, which is great as well! :nods:

They're both really good but somewhy I can't stay gripped on to AC for long periods, something's missing :mhmm:

• 2 weeks later...

Nikon guys will tell you to get a Nikon... I, as a Canon owner, am recommending you a Canon. :D

Nah, kidding, but my advice is to get a nice DSLR. I got a 600D (methinks the succesor is already out, 700D?), which I think is awesome for a begginer like myself or you. DSLR gives you such an amazing freedom if you know what I mean, to improve your skills most importantly. Personally, I'm totally enjoying mine even though I've lost little interest in photography and don't have the time to improve my skills and go out shoot something. My mother can use it, it's really simple and there is nothing to be afraid of like some people say.

So, get a DSLR and don't look back.

I see that Michelin Pilot Sport 3s are back in 255/35/18 size in some places at the moment and I'm quite tempted to get a pair for the back of the car.

Other than that I've read Goodyear Eagle F1s have soft sidewalls and don't last as long and Continental SportContact 5s don't wear as well as the Michelins either which left me with getting some Vredesteins when the time came to replace the existing tyres. If only I knew how long the Michelin's would be in stock because I also need to tax the car this month, and I'd prefer to see how long the existing Avon ZZ5 lasts as it's about 1.5-2mm off the wear marker :mhmm:

Quite eager to change tyres really as the car seems to grip really well now so I'm interested to see what it's like on some matching premium tyres.

I would probably go for Pilot SuperSports if they did them in the size I need for the back of the car, but unfortunately they don't. My mum has Sport Maxx RTs on her Golf, and they seem fine, but I've kind of been set on Michelins since before I even bought the car though. Worse case scenario would Vreds all round, which actually get quite good praise on the old E46 on owner's forums over here.

22 and quite a lot of my time on the computer is spent looking at tyre reviews, there's definitely something wrong (and very boring) about me :p

I would probably go for Pilot SuperSports if they did them in the size I need for the back of the car, but unfortunately they don't. My mum has Sport Maxx RTs on her Golf, and they seem fine, but I've kind of been set on Michelins since before I even bought the car though. Worse case scenario would Vreds all round, which actually get quite good praise on the old E46 on owner's forums over here.

22 and quite a lot of my time on the computer is spent looking at tyre reviews, there's definitely something wrong (and very boring) about me :p

Fortunately they do them in E46/E90 sport sizes!

I don't read tire tests, they're often bribed by the company who lent their test track to the magazines and other things.

• 4 weeks later...
A PS2. For nostalgia I guess, plus I have a couple of PS2/1 games lying around I'd like to play again. Seems a lot to spend on something for nostalgia... although I'd like to get GT3 since I never played that one.

i still have mine which i got when it just came out togehter with GT3

i am currently thinking of buying a Nintendo 64 though

Nintendo 64 + Goldeneye = awesome gaming experience :D

i kinda remember it from my childhood we never had a PS1 becasue i was the youngest of three and a N64 was the more logical choice.

and we did have Goldeneye however we sold our N64 with all of the games for a NGC and now i want a N64 again and relive the 90's