We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Are You Thinking of Purchasing Next?

Ryzza5

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YnTYT6j.jpg?1

This monster. Will need to rent German Plates because of the stupid amount of tax on this car. Will need to think about it tough, it drinks petrol like it has a drinking problem and i probably will need to buy a petrol station for it xD. I was allowed to do a little test drive and it felt absolutely amazing. No oversteer, no understeer, no body roll, and it handels like a coupe.

Edit: Link with more photo's Jeep SRT8 - Imgur

^ Do it. SRT-8 FTW. Yes gas sucks but the amount of oomph and the sound will more than make up for it.

Just contacted the dealer and the earliest i can have it is january 2014 :(. It is a USA import so they need to install dutch software on it. Then make changes so it is eu-legal. At least that is enough time to decide if i will go with german plates or dutch. Stay tuned!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

w00t, wondered where this thread had gone.

Two potential cars tomorrow. One 330d and one 330Cd. The 330d seems a little on the cheap side, but it's only across the river to see it so not much lost if it turns out to be a shed, interior looks quite tidy from the photos though. 330Cd is (in my opinion) over-priced, and 150 miles further down the motorway, but it only has 67,000 on the clock vs. the 93,000 on the other car. 330Cd has heated electric leather and Harmon Kardon speakers. 330d is pretty much a standard car which doesn't really bother me as I'm not entirely fussed by leather and I plan to add a Dynavin headunit at some point so even if the car doesn't have nav (which is apparently pretty crap by today's standards).

In two minds about the 330Cd due to its price and distance away. The dealer gave me most of the servicing info which looked pretty good, but it's still too expensive I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I've said, I'm not throwing £20 - £26 grand out there just like that. This is likely to be the most amount of money I'll ever spend on something this side of a house, so of course I'm taking my time. Some people are lucky enough to get a brand new car every 3 years, I'm not from that sort of background...so you can see why I'm wanting to make the choice I'd be most happy with long term, as I'd be keeping it for as long as i can.

Also playing it safe and waiting till my apprenticeship is over next year...last thing I want to do is do all the paperwork then fail an exam and loose my job and have no way of paying for it.

But yes, I do wish I could just get one now...but making my mind up is a hard choice. ;) And that 2012 Focus ST estate for £18,000 seems a good buy as well... :lol:

My choice in car is't decided by the likes of MPG and stuff like that, I'm picky about things. The new Feista ST is a cracking car, but my mate has just gotten a brand new Feista this week...and there's alot of little bits about it that annoy me inside it. But I don't know about the Focus ST estate.

Part of me is tempted to get a fast estate, but another part wants to go balls out and go the sporting coupe way, as when i settle down and all that I may not be able to get a coupe due to moneys of a family, bill's, etc.

Subaru BRZ or GT86, just to make Scott jelly as hell. :lol:

Edit: Not to mention the Miata might get a new version soon, making this one lose a lot of value.

BRZ is preferred over the GT, due to it's rare & it's meant to be more grip happy. :)

The MX5 (Miata) is due a replacement anytime soon, which would be good news for me as they'd want to rid of any un-sold of the current gen for a good low price! ;)

• 2 weeks later...