We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

KAMIL1945: Jaguar XKR-S 2012 ADD VERS. 2.0 LITLE CHANGE

kamil 1945

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, I've lost my motivation :( Dunno how, maybe cause it's a lot of work. My lost mod was Ferrari FF from FM4. I was using then Forza Studio 10.something. (unofficial FM4 support) and it was ruining whole UV Mapping. I had to remap everything again. It took few days, hours of hard work and mod still isn't perfect (not working mirrors, no body_lr) :( There's the second reason: I get a job and I almost haven't got free time :/ But I tell you something: I miss this more and more and maybe I will restart modding for TDU:C in a few weeks:D

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So... We can't reupload the link - these rights has only author of this mod - Kamil 1945, but I don't think so, that he'll do it.

Anyway, I want to help people, who's still looking for this mod. Maybe I can't propose it here, but if somebody want this mod, please send me the PM - I'll reply with download link from mediafire ;)

Greetings,

MRO'