We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] DLC/RETURN OF URA CRUISE *URA* April 19th @ 7PM BST

URA cruise event goes LIVE - DLC Cruise/Return of URA - Thursday 19th April 2012 @ 7pm BST

This is the Unlimited Road Adventures eight official event.

DLC2 is out, and URA is back with another official event!

This time, DLC is the events theme. We will be cruising around, and sometimes stop for group pics. Bring your favourite DLC vehicle(from both DLC1 and DLC2) and join us! :)

Type: Mixed rules - Cruise with strict road rules at some points.

Road Rules: 100mph (160.93kph) Road Rules

Restriction: Any DLC vehicle (But state what vehicle you are bringing, as we'll try to only have on kind of each vehicle).

Vehicle: DLC vehicles only.

Island: Hawaii.

Meeting place: Outside/close to the C4 License Racing School to the West side between UCD and CRC

[ATTACH]17533[/ATTACH].

Description: Road rules cruise, with few stops on the way for pics, and a little racetrack run before cruise ends.

Members:-

1. GhostRacerGTI (Corvette ZR1)

2. Dvdx (Ferrari 250GTO)

3. eXile (Ferrari F40)

4. eddievader (Ferrari F599XX)

5. jonestheman (Harley)

6. The Unskilled (Ducati RR)

7. Carl_D / DavieDee - ingame (Dodge Viper ACR)

8. XTad - Got the wildcard

Waiting list (Club members have priority)

count me in. bringing the harley XD if it is to slow then Ducati RR or the Corvette. U decide Ghost :)

Alright, go with the Harley, we are doing road rules anyways, so that will make you able to rejoin the pack once road rules are on. :)

I can only drive with mobile internet and keyboard, but i'll try my best. Would take the SL65.

Edit: Just tried to drive the SL65 with keyboard. More or less undriveable, so ill take the Ducati Desmosedici RR.

I see.. I've signed you up for the Ducati RR :)

Oww, that's too bad Unskilled :/ I hope they will get it fixed by the time the cruise starts.

---------- Post added at 18:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 PM ----------

Guys, I might have to postpone the cruise 15-30 min.. That means the cruise will probably start at 7.15-7.30pm Bst instead.. But nevertheless I will do my best to make it at the original time stated - 7pm BST..

See you guys soon!

I'm sorry that things didn't exactly going as I planned, and there was some delays here and there. I hope the participants did enjoy their time on the cruise anyhow. I'll try to make up for it for the next club event. Therefore I can already reveal that next time is going to be something all-new, and be a lot different from our usual cruises :)

Until next time!

Ghost*