We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 PotW #21 Voting

Flo

Best photo  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Best photo

• Camel
    • Clarence
    • derp
    • Tin Tin
    • pr0p3cy

Voted for Tim. I was just about to make this thread....

I had some time left this morning. Atleast I made the votes public :p

Since you take the liberty to point out every mistake I make, you spelt my name wrong.

Shouldn't use so much Numbers etc then :lol:

I'm in the right mind to leave and let you do it flo, i'm sick of your bull crap mate, knock it off. And I only said i'm in the right mind to, i'm not handing the comp over to you, do not take it into your own hands to run it again.

but, but, Clarence was hosting it earlyer? I was just trying to ''help'' when I saw there was not a thread made yet.... :o

Yipes. Try not to argue guys... thats my job, lol. ;)

Flo, its good that you're trying to help, but it would be courteous to ask first. You sometimes sound very rude in your replies, so its worth reading them if you don't mean to be.

Pr0, this is a community and there's lots of folk who are willing and able to help, If you're unable to host for whatever reason, you only have to ask... infact maybe that could be the prize for winning. If you win you get to choose the theme and host the next one, or defer the hosting to the organiser.

:)

Might I ask how your pic looks so epic Tin Tin? Not suggesting photoshop at all here, just at a loss as to how it looks so awesome lol. Looks like a mix of Shift 2 and GT5 at sunrise. (P.S. NOT suggesting its photoshopped, just dont know what kind of settings are in use there, none that i've encountered yet.)

Might I ask how your pic looks so epic Tin Tin? Not suggesting photoshop at all here, just at a loss as to how it looks so awesome lol. Looks like a mix of Shift 2 and GT5 at sunrise. (P.S. NOT suggesting its photoshopped, just dont know what kind of settings are in use there, none that i've encountered yet.)

It looks pretty ''basic'' if you ask me, I/many others could recreate that without a doubt. I would like to see it on T1M670's Storefront though if posible :cheeky:

Just luck I guess. :lol: I must have played around with the settings or something. It was a while ago *finds photo*

Thanks guys! :)

:evil:

Right first of all, do as Timbud said and leave the arguing to him, as he's actually good at it and doesn't make a fool of himself. :p

Flo, just think before posting. Most of the things you post that are to do with FM4 are in no way necessary and just get peoples backs up. I know quite a few people are getting fed up with it as am I. Just think twice before you post.

Tim Tin Tin gets my vote, by far the most stunning. :eek:

Right first of all, do as Timbud said and leave the arguing to him, as he's actually good at it and doesn't make a fool of himself. :p

Dammit, don't encourage me... I get in enough trouble as it is. One day I might find a situation I can't argue or run away from... and then I'll have to deal with my problems like an 'adult'. :criminey: