We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLGT3

Mother Nature has taken back the plot of land we like to call New York City in Crysis 3' date=' and the first screens for Crytek's upcoming shooter indicate this true urban jungle will, at the very least, be a visual treat to explore.[/quote']

A few more and higher res.. GameSpy: First Crysis 3 Screenshots - Page 1

Crysis3_screens_2_1334588686.png

Crysis3_screens_3_1334588783.png

Crysis3_screens_4_1334588892.png

Looking forward to this one. Let's hope it's not an obvious console port. :cool:

Here's an 18 minute gameplay.. I must say this does look amazing.

New video showing off the Cry Engine 3..

Impressive, I've never played a Crysis though. Are they actually any good?

They are. Crysis 1 according to most is still the best looking game out there. Crysis 2 was a bit of a letdown for a lot since it wasn't DX11 out of the box and everybody wanted to be back in the jungle again. With Crysis 3, you get both the Crysis 1 jungle and Crysis 2 NYC feel.

And that bow can't be bad either.

@Sponge, agreed, I hate the aliens part too. I only just got to that point in Crysis 1 and that's when I stopped playing.

I like the alien aspect of the game even though i haven't played any crysis game, wanted to but forgot to buy it :lol:

but it gives a breath of fresh air from all the shooting genres for example COD and Battlefield i like jungle levels in games hope this has it in there :D

The aliens in Crisis were pretty stupid I thought... especially when floating around the big mothership in the mountain. That mission wasn't too hard but it took me frickin ages to find where to go.

Same with the final boss on the aircraft carrier, I kept destorying it only to run away from the explosion and be caught by some falling debris. Took too long finding the one safe path (by trial and error).

Felt it was much better executed in 2 though, but the jungle is better.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ooo, that looks sweet. Looks great for an xbox game.... can see in the ABXY in some of the weapons menus that popup.

Sorry to disapoint.

The player could also be using a Xbox controller plugged into a PC and the game changes the icons to be less confusing :D

Looks good :btup

• 2 months later...