We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends Debut Trailer [GT Exclusive]

Eudemon

Well it's nice to see some actual media and hear some of the sounds which do sound good you have to say. What I found quite funny was the modern dubstep soundtrack over the classic parts, possibly breaking the video into the old and new would have been better than having that bassy track dubbing over both. All the same it looks like it will be worth watching and here's hoping it is actually worth playing.

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends Video Game, GT Exclusive: Debut Trailer | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

What did you guys think? :duck:

I can tell you what others think of it :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-exclusive-test-drive/729202

:confused:

It's like Shift 1 with lower budget and arcade physics. Quite a disappointment. I mean, I can't be the only one who doesn't like it... the rating of the video is like 6.5/10.

BTW: I'm comparing it to the likes of Grid/Dirt, not hc PC sims.

Ouch, terrible trailer.

Ehm... to say something positive: The foliage looks really good! ;)

If I would have been in charge for the trailer I might have gone with a more classic and elegant theme/music/ambiance for a game trailer about Ferraris. Oh well, hope the kids like it.

Funny you should say that.

Oh how I wish I wasn't gagged.

Indeed Andy. Superb is not the word.

pCARS members are currently making/submitting/refining trailers for pCARS to be sent to GT later as well. I'd have a go but don't have enough time and wouldn't be as good as some of the others.