We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ghost Recon Beta Key Giveaway

iLLGT3

Ok guys, so I've got 3 extra Ghost Recon Future Soldier closed beta keys on Xbox 360..

So, reply here and I'll give the keys away today at 3PM my time. (GMT -6) [9PM across the pond and all that cuteness]

Leggo!

Oh, Let's hope they work for other countries.

Oh, and one more thing.. I've got another, bigger, giveaway soon as well.

Not overly keen on the direction this one is going to be honest. Will wait for a demo or something.

I'll play it for the single player. This game will be a lot like the Far Cry series. Great singleplayer with mediocre multiplayer.

@Vintee:

I gave the codes away to the first 3 people who replied to the thread by 3PM yesterday because only 3 people replied. Sorry.

Just played the MP beta for a bit, this is what I have to say about it.

Good:

* More tactical awareness required than CoD

* Less obnoxious children playing than CoD/BF3 (this is a closed beta though, subject to change)

* In-depth yet quasi-realistic weapon customization

* Both maps, while small, are still better than MW3 maps

Bad:

* Lag, expect TDU2-esque servers on release

* Pistols slightly underpowered compared to other Tom Clancy games (SC: Conviction and R6 Vegas 2 come to mind), however still better than BF3 or MW3

* Ubisoft will likely drop support of this game early, in tradition with other releases

* Always-on DRM (PC Only)

* No way of switching a weapon's fire mode without an attachment, makes some weapons difficult to use and lowers realism

* Not a full tactical shooter compared to previous GR games

My verdict: Don't buy.

I've been considering taking another playthrough of the firtst Ghost Recon for the 360 which I loved, the visuals and gameplay when you played on Realistic and turned the hint/tagging system off was immense. Still not played the 2nd one either so I may see how much that is also and pick it up.