We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891: 1997 Honda Civic Type R V1.1

Minime891

Minime, just reporting,

the 1.1 version still got the crazy relation between the RPM and Redline

also I did a very nice physics, lot of work on it, real 0-100, real times, real grip, brakes, suspension... and it was hard because the rpm problem just make everything diferente, in most of my cars I use 30~40 of gearbox inertia to make it real, in the Civic i'm using 9! hahaha

if you wan't try I will send you, it's bring tdu to another level of realism

cheers dude

• 3 weeks later...

I always wanted to drive some small,fast Honda in TDU....thanks minime,I really like it....because I am big fan of your work,I can say that you justify my expectations...exellent work...:bow:

ps:I also want to thank jorgemodek for his awesome job too,proper sound for sure:thumbsup::)

• 7 months later...
I puted the camsets from the readme but it has the same low position in the interior.

It's like an 5 year's old kid it's driving the car. :))

Did somebody found a better set for the cocpit interior view whit a higher position?

@Minime: there's small bug on the left door, some black thing is bulging out of the car's window(see the pic pl0x)

Replaced the car with TVR Sagaris, as my Noble was replaced with Lamborghini Reventon.

and yea, looks like a 5 year old kid driving the car, ahahahaha

@Minime: there's small bug on the left door, some black thing is bulging out of the car's window(see the pic pl0x)

Replaced the car with TVR Sagaris, as my Noble was replaced with Lamborghini Reventon.

and yea, looks like a 5 year old kid driving the car, ahahahaha

If you have TDUPE just change your Belt Type, that's if i'm correct did it once on a car and it work

If you have TDUPE just change your Belt Type, that's if i'm correct did it once on a car and it work

I have TDUPE but it doesn't work, it says TDU Database not found, even though I set my directory properly, Ran as Admin, posted in the TDU root folder, still TDU PE doesn't work. I use Tdu Modding tools...