We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

May 'Top Gear' DLC Pack

calster17

'12 Hennessey Venom

'65 Austin Healey 3000 Mk3

'12 Chrysler 300C STR8

'92 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

'90 Subaru Legacy RS

'66 Lotus Cortina

'12 Jeep Wrangler

'77 AMC Pacer

12' Ford Transit Sportvan

12' Smart For two

Looking for pictures of them all right now, but have most!

Some cars I actually want, and some Crazy ones! Going to love this!

I'm thinking of a Transit van Championship sometime in the future? :cheeky: :lol:

I'm not sure what the official name is of this pack, I only stumbled on these by chance when on IGCD and seen a missing image for 'Austin Healey' and was like "Theres 1 more pack before the porsche one?!" And found the rest! If anyone knows the official name, please say, and a mod can freely add it to the title of the thread!:)

This is the best overall pack to appeal to me! :D The sheer madness I think!

Hummer H1 Vs Smart in car football anyone? :lol:

Guest MrLolololXD

Best. Dlc. Pack. Ever.

Can't wait to get my hands on a Liberty. This whole pack is full of cars I love!

Except for that stupid little Dumb Two Four thing :mhmm:

Guest MrLolololXD
:eek: and I just ''retired'' from forza :lol: I might buy the TRANSIT, A VAN, IN FORZA :panic:

You just retired, from a game :mhmm:

:confused:

But the Transit is gonna be awesomesauce, so welcome to... :hmmm: unretirement I suppose

Theres 3 (possibly 4? I didnt see any Austin Healey in the video...) cars in this pack that interest me, the rest are complete rubbish, as usual...

Subaru Liberty RS- OH MY GOD YES. I was only looking at these yesterday, remembering how much I love them.

Mitsubishi Galant VR4- OH MY GOD YES. I've always loved these, wish it was the later model, but oh well.

Lotus Cortina- AHAHA YES! Always loved these as well, ever since my dad started pointing them out to me at car shows as a kid.

Now for the bad... Smart four two or whatever the hell its called. No, just no. Why would you even???

Ford Transit van- NO, the Grand Cherokee was pushing it, no, we dont need vans?!?!!

AMC Pacer, ive never liked these things, never ever, they look horrible as well.

Jeep Wrangler- uhhhh... no, even worse than the transit van.

The 2 that are... ok...

Chrysler 300C, well... Actually, I didnt know there was a new model, havent looked into it enough, might be alright.

Hennessey Venom- meh, an overhyped Lotus Elise thats a testament to Americas rich people lust for ridicuously overpowered cars to put in a garage and drive to shows to boast about how rich they are.

Sorry, not feeling most of the cars in this pack, therefore frustrated.