We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 4 World Time Attack Challenge

Prophecy

Hey guys, just wanted to throw this out there. Basically, a week-by-week challenge series similar to the Star in a reasonably priced car series that we already have, but based around a few circuits and in cars tuned for time attack. The winner (being the entrant with the fastest CLEAN time) will choose the class and circuit, and any other variables they'd like for the next week's challenge.

Pretty simple right? Let me just spell it out to make it even simpler, in the form of this weeks theme.

Circuit- Tsukuba full.

Car class- A600.

Manufacturer's country of origin- Japan.

Drivetrain- Any (drivetrain must be stock, no drivetrain swaps allowed.)

This weeks winner will use that as a template, adding/removing specifications as they choose, eg. drive type, aspiration, age, etc.

Also, dont be afraid to get creative with your car! I've tuned 240z's to A class and run good times with them, engine swaps are allowed unless the theme specifies that the stock engine must be used, so yeah! (drivetrain swaps must be either allowed or not allowed, no grey area, if you are found to have cheated by swapping your rwd car to awd, your time will be invalidated.)

Oh I should mention that unless specified, tyres are to be sports- not racing, not bone stock, and not street, and certainly not drag radials, just sports grade. If sports grade happens to be what comes on your car, even better, you dont have to factor them into your pi rating.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Although for me I'd prefer some 'gatherings' ala playtime, than another comp :)

I'd be more than glad to host playtimes but many people have stopped playing it already (flo, hassan, carbon all ran out of XBL Gold) meaning that not many sign up, not to mention actually showing up..it'd be kinda dull with 3 or so people.

And I remember the times when there were like 10 or more people occasionally :(

Indeed. I know FM4 is rubbish at multiplayer (lag, disconnections, etc) but I'd prefer to drive with people rather than just say congrats to pyrre week after week :cheeky:

Hey, I can give him a run for his money now that I tune my cars properly. >.<

Guest MrLolololXD

My idea of this failed a few months back, after the first round, that was it.

Hopefully this will go better though.

We need a way to verify times, unless we all just friend eachother on XBL and see the results that way :p

But I'm in, just for an arse whoopin'

Oh is that why I'm always more than a couple of seconds off your time :(

Only started doing it a few days ago so probably not. :p You're probably another few seconds off my times now. :lol:

I'm better at most racing games with a pad as I don't use my wheel that often.

My idea of this failed a few months back, after the first round, that was it.

Hopefully this will go better though.

We need a way to verify times, unless we all just friend eachother on XBL and see the results that way :p

But I'm in, just for an arse whoopin'

Usually taking a picture of the time is sufficient.

But honestly, I trust everyone here to be honest, it's not really about winning..

So I see theres been lots of interest, lol. FINALLY got around to doing a time. I dont think i've broken my own rule, since technically its a Honda Accord, but I used the Acura TSX, supercharged and just generally badass-erized. Did a 1:03.370. I'd have a picture for verification but neither my phone camera or digital compact can get a clear photo, due to my rather small display (22" widescreen monitor, how I long for a big tv...).