We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tototo:Dodge Charger SRT8

tototo

Is the body modified? I mean bumpers, fenders or it's just the height and wheel size?

Roman: Not sure what you are asking for but if you want big wheels you must download the Dodge Charger SRT8.zip and replace the default charger with the modified one.

BTW i found some bugs. The HEMI sign is missing on the right side and the side mouligs too.

AWESOME!!!

tototo thank you for this

btw,can you make the same for Camaro SS,i want put huge rims on it too,is it possible?

:) this now work.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hi, how can I make as well as you increase your drives and add larger tires? (c modellingu sign): D

:) Spyker Pekin_to_Paris 24inc rims, Exchange to Camaro rims.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Four D_RIM is replaced.

:cry: I am sorry, I am very poor at English.

I love it. Thanks

:ty: thank you for the comment!!

Is the body modified? I mean bumpers, fenders or it's just the height and wheel size?

Roman: Not sure what you are asking for but if you want big wheels you must download the Dodge Charger SRT8.zip and replace the default charger with the modified one.

BTW i found some bugs. The HEMI sign is missing on the right side and the side mouligs too.

:p thank you for the comment!!

;) It corrects.

Awesome work tototo :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see your next project :)

:ty: thank you always for the comment!!!! :p

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

The same software you use to edit any thing on the model. Zmodeler 2. Costs about 60 quid if i remember correctly

:imsorry: Sorry, I only know how to put rims on cars by putting them in the rim folder. Think i might have to save up some coin then for this zmodeler 2! cheers

:thumbsup: thank you for the comment all guys!!! :thumbsup:

:) Yes,it's ZModeler2.

:(  Although it thinks that there is the another method of saying, only this is used now.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

No need to say sorry chris, you hadn't done anything wrong :)

Yeah Zmodeler is a really handy program, the guy who makes it concentrates on writing game specific plugins for it. It can also handle things like GTA model formats and Need for speed formats. its well worth the money.

Tototo yeah there is also the file swap method which chris mentioned, where you just take the rim from one car and rename it to another car and over write the file. But it has its limitations, you cant put a huge wheel on a small car or vice versa, doing it in zmodeler you can at least resize the wheel rim to make sure any size rim fits perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...