We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reventon09: 2012 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

Reventón09

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
Hey i'm bumping this thread because I want to know whether you need to have paid for the 599xx to use this mod... Answers appreciated :)

OMG - did you even read the whole thread? It was posted several times that the F599XX is a DLC2 car, and yes you have to pay for it... BUT you can try to replace it with a similar car such as the F599GTO. Hope this solves the problem once and for all :)

OMG - did you even read the whole thread? It was posted several times that the F599XX is a DLC2 car, and yes you have to pay for it... BUT you can try to replace it with a similar car such as the F599GTO. Hope this solves the problem once and for all :)

How do I do that? I just copy and it automatically overrides the car that is set to be replaced... I don't know I cant really explain this is all new to me

Maybe you should read some tutorials on this matter before starting to replace stuff. In this case you just have to rename the modded car to the name of whatever car you want to replace, simple as that. But as I said this is going nowhere unless you know the basics of modding.

Edit: Also I recommend using certain modding tools such as the Generic Mod Enabler which makes working with mods a lot easier 'cause it automatically generates a backup of your files you are going to replace.

Maybe you should read some tutorials on this matter before starting to replace stuff. In this case you just have to rename the modded car to the name of whatever car you want to replace, simple as that. But as I said this is going nowhere unless you know the basics of modding.

Edit: Also I recommend using certain modding tools such as the Generic Mod Enabler which makes working with mods a lot easier 'cause it automatically generates a backup of your files you are going to replace.

That was all I need to know really. Its good that I only have to rename files and nothing else :)

Reventon, why did you choose to replace a DLC car? Especially when a lot of people aren't going to pay for DLC when this game is pretty dead or they just play offline. This car is so popular... why not replace the ordinary 599 or something so everyone can have it? I mean I replaced the 599 GTO with this mod and the camera view is all messed up and there are no windows etc

If possible it would be great if this mod was optimised for a more available car... :/

I'd also just like to say that, Reventon, your mods are pretty great but why did you choose to replace the 599xx? PLEASE choose another car if possible! This is one of the best mods around and deserves to replace a car EVERYONE has i.e 599 gto etc

--- Post Updated ---

lol is anyone even on this site anymore? Seems so dead :S

• 2 months later...

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]lol is anyone even on this site anymore? Seems so dead :S

Yes of course... but not everyone has the time to answer... especially to questions which have already been answered a dozen times.

Just to get this thing straight:

1. If you got problems with the ingame cam just use the CamHack (Test Drive Unlimited 2 Camera Hack 1.3.1 Download BenchmarK3D)

2. Please use the search function ! You can find many threads on these topics.

So long.

[mod edit:] Telling people how to find hacks also falls under the hacking discussion category, so please refrain from it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...