We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

download Tdu original

Hello, I bought some years ago by the TDU atari.com site, now the cdkey but I have the installer, you know how I can recover the legal download?

ciao, io ho comprato qualche anno fa TDU dal sito atari.com, adesso ho il cdkey ma non ho il programma di installazione, sapete come posso recuperare il download legale?

ok, i have instal game, i find a copy of game in my notebook, but now have another problem, i have installe the game on my notebook, and in my new pc say cdkey in already in use, then, i delete all files in notebook, and cdkey, but the problem no go away... how i can delete cdkey in notebook and install on my new pc?

Another way around it is to delete the CDKey.txt file in your "C:\ProgramData\Test Drive Unlimited" folder.

This will force the game to make you input your genuine CDKey again.

That'll just activate it on his notebook.

It's currently installed on his notebook, he wants to put it on his PC.

Ohhhh...

In that case he's probably used up his three activations, so it's game over unless he contact's the support site.

But seeing as this is Atari, the poor lad will be a pensioner before he receives a reply.