We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DLC 2 Gone

H4milton

Not sure what happened but my DLC 2 files are gone, I've unpacked the game, installed the Aventador mod, and also used the Universal Launcher to Run the game online. There are no players on the map, and my DLC 2 cars and features are gone. The .big files are not in the root directory but in a folder named "Backup" in the root directory, also note that, when I tried to unpack the game files, I had to move the files from the "Backup" folder to the "Root" folder to make it work. This is the screenshot of the files in Backup folder right now:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

and when I try to run the game using the uplauncher, it redownloads the DLC2, Part 1/116 around 1.45GB or something like that :S

What could possibly go wrong, damn, I never should have gone for modding :@ :@

Guest MrLolololXD

Afaik, you can't have DLC2 and modded files running together yet. Modders would be working on it though, so decide which one you can't live without and keep it, whether thats modding or DLC2 and get the other back later.

Thanks, that's a big process, I'm hoping to wait for a few days and then wait I'm gonna mod, re-installed TDU 2. :)

Actually theres only about 4 or 5 real steps to that tuorial. i just explain it REALLY well so everyone can understand it.

Basically. copy the big/map files ( apart from the new dlc2 files ) to the extracting folder. Extract those, auto rename then copy the contents back to your game folder. then you copy the dlc2 big/map files to the directory and unpack those, rename the files using the second renamer. then copy those files back to your game folder. THATS IT!

Then as long as you do NOT have big / map files in your main game folder it will work perfectly fine. btw.... NEVER and i do mean NEVER run UPLAUNCHER after you have unpacked or tried to mod the game in any way. it will ALWAYS try and fix the files you have changed by re-downloading them. You MUST use Universal launcher.