We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Preproduction stuff and unreleased things!

Speeder

Hello everyone! :D

I think it might interest some people there to read the researches I made on the Preproduction of TDU2. It includes a lot of Pictures and obscures features, but all of these thing are for real! :D

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tdu-france.net%2Ft5144-dossier-ce-que-vous-ne-verrez-jamais-dans-tdu2-partie-1

(yep sorry I didn't have enough time to translate all the text, I'll may do it soon! :cheeky:)

I've seen about 98% of that stuff over the last few years and like you I also came across the whole DRIVER-esque mentions and storyboard ideas and such which seemed strange and cool at the same time. The watch shop I remember seeing and thinking wow that looks quality and that GT500 shot in the Caravan I liked as I really enjoyed that car in TDU1 and was hopeful it was coming back.

This is well worth a check for all of you who haven't seen the previous thread on here and also if you haven't bothered to look around (who has?!) for scraps of info from previous employees and so on.

Nice work and collection. :)

Guest MrLolololXD

If all these ideas where put into plan and executed well, along with a few other things, TDU2 could have been one of the best driving games of the year imo, despite the physics. I really wish they had put in fuel consumption.

If they make a TDU3 it would be good to see fuel consumption, tires that wear out and other things that would need to be paid for to be fixed/replaced, like more realistic damage. Also some new environments, maybe one of the bigger Hawaiian islands, like Maui and some smaller islands like Mauritius or the Isle of Man along with the ones that were in TDU2. Then of course there's bigger server player limits

More cars definately and better graphics that look more comparable to games of recent. Also something to bring the feel of it more to life, like pedestrians walking around the cities. Not ones that you can physically ram into with your car, but ones like in the Midnight Club series where they are there doing their stuff, then when you go barrelling towards them at 200km/h they quickly jump out of your way. Oh... and good looking water

Ahhh, it's good to dream.